About this product
- DescriptionThis is the diary of Alan Clark's younger brother Colin, written in 1956 and recording in close-up the antics of Marilyn Monroe and Laurence Olivier, in the making of The Prince and the Showgirl .
- Author(s)Colin Clark
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/1996
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/01/2003
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.