More items related to this product
Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $1,349.52Trending at $1,549.99
- $2,999.99Trending at $3,677.75
- $3,299.00Trending at $3,432.00
- $1,799.00Trending at $1,885.55
- $3,298.95Trending at $3,346.97
- $395.98Trending at $566.90
- $3,089.99Trending at $3,497.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy news, radio, DVD and more on the Polaroid FDM-0700A handy television that fits in any cabinet or room. The dual built-in stereo speakers in this Polaroid 7-inch television deliver outstanding audio quality. The AM/FM radio with 20 preset stations and 181-channel cable-ready tuner in this Polaroid LCD television allows you to enjoy a wide variety of music, movie and programs. The Polaroid FDM-0700A has a rear A/V and ANT coaxial input that allows you to connect the VCR or camcorder to it. The color LCD screen of this Polaroid 7-inch television has an aspect ratio of 16:9 that gives crisp and clear view of your movies, program or images. You can conveniently play DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW DVD, CDs, CD-R/RW and JPEG format on this Polaroid LCD television.
- About The BrandPolaroid is an American international electronics and eyewear company established in 1937 by Edwin H. Land. The brand’s name is most commonly associated with polarized sunglasses, but its production comprehends printers and office accessories, cameras and camcorders, tablets, sports and action video cameras and televisions as well. Polaroid offers a wide selection of LED televisions, which provide premium picture quality, effortless usability and an abundance of connectivity options, as the models differ in screen size in order to meet the customers’ needs and requirements.
- TV TypePortable
- Combo TypeTV/DVD
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size7"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions480i (SDTV)
- Supported File FormatsJPEG
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Composite x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 2.5 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- SubwooferWithout Subwoofer
- Audio LevelerWithout Audio Leveler
- MTS StereoWithout SAP / MTS Stereo
- Height3 in.
- Width14 in.
- Depth11.25 in.
- Weight4.5 lbs
- OSD LanguagesEnglish,French,Spanish
- Channel LabelsWithout Channel Labels
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeBedroom,Children's Bedroom
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
Most relevant reviews
- apropress1hbaJul 14, 2008by
Polaroid FDM-0700A 7" TV with DVD/CD AM/FM radio
This is a great little TV for the kitchen; it allows you to stay tuned in to programs during dinner prep or even during the meal when you turn off the big set in the family room.
Drawbacks: The built in radio antennae only gets FM channels in a very close geographic proximity & virtually no AM, and there isn't much reception improvement when you hook up the provided external AM & FM antennae plug-ins. It might be OK in a big city where there are plenty of stations, but there won't be a plethora of stations available for country folks.
The TV reception is great with coax cable, providing a nice crisp image for the little 7" screen. Another drawback is that the TV screens on some units go black, which can't be fixed without serious overhaul or exchange for a new one, which isn't economical.
Also, if you use a toaster or counter-top oven, you'll need to pull them out from under the cabinets to prevent the heat from rising & hanging at the bottom of the cabinets which will negatively impact the Polaroid unit. The DVD player & CD player work well, and the console displays the CD cut numbers or TV stations.
The unit operates effectively with either the remote or with the buttons on the console. The remote has provisions for up/down volume or channel, or punching in the channel number (or cut number on CDs). The clock is another little bonus. Improving the AM/FM reception could give this unit more appeal, but with so many other features being positive, this is a great kitchen unit.Read full review
- susanw9278Feb 21, 2008by
Polaroid 7" Under cabinet TV/DVD/CD player
I like the convenience of out of the way but still within reach for the radio or TV. The only draw back is the size of the TV screen. I wish it was a little larger. I bought this product because I currently have one already in my kitchen. My kitchen is open to the living area and small and this player worked perfectly for the space. The new one will be added to our wine cellar which is also small and compact and this will fit perfectly in this small space. The quality is good and the sound is good for its size. It is sleek and looks good. The TV folds up and away so it is not in the way. It is a good product if you are looking for convenience and a space saver.
- annp49Jan 13, 2008by
Had to wait til Xmas to review. It's great and service was great too. Was easy to locate and just wat I wanted.
- vicnic-5340Dec 01, 2009by
My under cabinet TV
I bought the item because I have limited counter space in my kitchen. This one was priced so reasonably and below all the others that I was thrilled when I won the auction. It wworks perfectly plus it has a radio!