Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $420.00Trending at $424.95
- $898.99Trending at $908.99
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $659.00Trending at $949.99
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationCapture memorable vacations for life in a digital format with the Polaroid CAA-800QC camera. The efficient Pixel technology employed by this Polaroid digital camera ensures crisp and clear picture grabs. Reach out as close as possibly to your subjects by using the 4x digital zoom feature of this Polaroid camera. Moreover, the advanced technology in this Polaroid digital camera lets you use the device like a webcam with your computer. Check out the minutest details of your clicked subjects on the 2.4-inch LCD screen of this Polaroid camera. The fixed focus feature in the Polaroid CAA-800QC camera assures error free image capture.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution8.0 MP
- Screen Size2.4"
- Weight3.2 Oz.
- Display Size2.4"
- Exterior ColorTurquoise
Most relevant reviews
- javagirl0_1Jan 04, 2016by
Camera burns through batteries within 10 minutes of replacement. Looks great, nice camera but not usable because his battery issues.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- moonchild670Dec 02, 2011by
save your $40 for a real digital camera
I was drawn to this product because of the color, and I figured polaroid is a reputable brand so it should be pretty decent. when i got it I had to buy double-a batteries and an sd memory card myself so i was pretty irritated about that, and then when I started using, it doesn't even take decent pics. when i click to take a pic the icons on the screen will start to flash instead of the camera, and then it takes the pic seconds later or not at all. I'd rather make the $200 investment for a REAL digital camera.
- dymonbirdNov 06, 2012by
It was a great buy for the money!
I needed a inexpensive camera to take family photo's. This camera was a great buy for the money. The only feature that I found annoying was waiting for the flash to charge. By the time it charged the picture I was trying to capture I missed! Example: Blowing out candles on a birthday cake, Trying to capture grandkids playing sports etc.