Best Selling in Car Audio In-Dash Units
Save on Car Audio In-Dash Units
- $32.99Trending at $59.98
- $119.99Trending at $124.99
- $50.00Trending at $57.95
- $18.89Trending at $21.99
- $75.99Trending at $105.97
- $127.99Trending at $136.99
- $47.93Trending at $54.75
About this product
- Product InformationThe moment you see it, you know there is something special about the DEH-P800PRS. The centerpiece of the Premier-exclusive PRS lineup, it is designed for those that love music - and love to hear it the best way possible.
- Player TypeCD Player
- Tuner TypeHD Radio,Sirius,XM Radio
- Built-In Amplifier Power4 Channel x 50 Watt
- Built-In Amplifier RMS Power4 Channel x 22 Watt
- Anti-Theft ProtectionDetachable Face Panel
- Number of Channels4 Channel
- Controller TypeHD Ready,Sirius Ready,XM Ready,iPod,iPod / iPhone
- FM Presets18
- AM Presets6
- Manufacturer Warranty2 Years
Most relevant reviews
- presler142Oct 02, 2010by
One of the BEST single din radios. period.
If you are into car audio, you know the legendary PREMIER series from Pioneer had more than just a name on them. They were released to make HISTORY. Only few premiers came out and only one radio is better than this one (the DEX series one). This was the 2nd best when it came out, but these days still considered a LEGEND. With so many options to tune your sound, you wont need any other radio or separated EQs to make your sound come out the way you like it. Pair it with a good 4 channel amp, a pair of components and you got yourself an amazing front stage.
- ealvarez860Feb 04, 2010by
Pioneer at it's best!
This is an awesome head unit for SQ. Looks very simple,elegant and clean in my dash. I'm running it 3 way active. It has Auto TA/EQ that actually works very well, just gotta tweak a little to suit taste. For those looking at the 880prs hu it's exactly the same minus the copper chassis and black face! My only complaint is that pioneer didnt really improve features from the 880prs.
- mkrieger500Sep 16, 2010by
5 volt pre-outs are perfect! Great display and tuning. Visual effects are nice! The sound of the stereo is outstanding and sounds crystal clear. The copper chasis and the ability to turn of the radio's internal helps get rid of any noise!