More items related to this product
Best Selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- $140.00Trending at $149.99
- $10.76Trending at $12.39
- $148.98Trending at $199.95
- $14.99Trending at $24.86
- $9.99Trending at $16.98
- $88.95Trending at $159.99
- $89.99Trending at $131.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy deep, powerful bass sound with the front acoustics vent of the Philips SHE9550 headphones. Designed with angled acoustic pipe, these Philips in-ear headphones ensure comfortable fit for accurate sound reception. These Philips headphones, with the 105 dB sensitivity, eliminate external noise interferences. The Ergonomic Angled Acoustic design of these Philips in-ear headphones assures perfect fit and comfort. These Philips headphones offer long hours of comfortable wear with the soft silicon cushions. With 6 - 23 500 Hz frequency response, the Philips SHE9550 headphones reproduce crisp, distortion-free output. Integrated with soft flexi-grip material, the Philips SHE9550 headphones provide with sturdy, flexible cable connection and durability.
- Sensitivity105 dB
- CompatibilityConsumer Headphones
Most relevant reviews
- annabella888Apr 04, 2013by
great product for the money
i ordered these for my husband. most in ear headphones do not stay in his ears for long while he is on the elyptical or treadmill @ the gym. these earphones have excellent sound and is ergonomically designed to fit better than more expensive brands. i have ordered another 2 pairs since to find similar design, we'll have to pay close to $50. great for active individuals. comparabe to earphones 2-3 times the price.
- rcdesantisDec 03, 2013by
Surprising quality and performance, 2 thumbs up!
I ride motorcycles and use earphones almost always. I've tried several others but these hold up quite well. They're very well made and have a heavy cord. For the money you simply cannot beat them!
- pseccopaulFeb 02, 2014by
These are the best headphones I have ever bought.
I bought these because the reviews said they were the best sounding base headphones for the price. They stay in your ears & they do not hurt when they are in for a long period of time. I would recommend them for the quality & great sound.
- v_evolveJul 09, 2011by
One of the best earphones
These are one of the best plug-in earphones of the price category near $30. Pure sound and good basses. High quality of wires, they are rubberized and not confused. Afflicts a new cover for earphones, the old version was much better. I would buy the same earphones with a cover of the sample 2010 year.
- danao72Nov 05, 2012by
One of the best Bass dubber! I challenge the Dr dres and The Skull Candies out there!,,,This ear phone is One of a heck satisfaction guarantee and throw your beats and skull candies to the dump!