About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy non-stop entertainment on the go, with the Philips SA3CNT08K music player. Featuring a 3.2 -inch HVGA touchscreen, this Philips 8 GB MP3 can displays crisp and detailed videos and photos, with crisp details and with the responsive touch greatly simplifies simplifying operation. Compatible with MP3, MPEG-4 and JPEG formats, this 8 GB digital media player is a versatile device. You can Sstream your multimedia content wirelessly from your PC as this Philips 8 GB MP3 is supports Wi-Fi enabled. Powered by an the Android Gingerbread 2.3 operating system, this the Philips SA3CNT08K 8 GB digital media player enables you to access and download a wide range of games, tools, e-books and other applications from the Android marketPlay store. You can also Llisten in to your favorite radio programs with this Philips 8 GB MP3, thanks to its built-in FM radio with 20 preset stations. What�s more, you can enjoy movies with life-like sound quality without using headphones or external speakers as the Philips SA3CNT08K music player features a built-in speaker.
- ModelGoGear Connect 3
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Audio Supported FormatsMIDI
- Video Supported FormatsH.263
- Battery Run TimeUp to 25 Hours
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesFM Radio,Video Recorder
Most relevant reviews
- englandiiiNov 18, 2014by
Song Bird does work with Amazon Prime MP3 cloud . Love IT! Google Play Too
I would say this go gear 3 is a fair and honest deal and comparable for use within the mp3 and media portable market. I like the features and design for the size and design by Phillips. I think this is a great alternative than a heavy old apple ipod. I think I personally like the android market better. I love the price and its very similar to anything android; a person may have actually used in similarities of apps and ergonomic use. Takes a little bit of fiddling around with to get the button patterns and menu settings adapted to your personal choice. Easy thereafter.
- highlyfavordtif...Mar 02, 2013by
Not what I expected
Bought this product to use with my Rhapsody account. You cannot download music to it like you can the Sanza Fuze eventhough it was listed as such on the website. The battery life is fine but continues to die even when turned off/standby. The fact it is an Android is a great selling point, but does not connect to the internet as easily as it should. It is slow to catch Wifi and does not load apps all the time as it should. as a simple mp3 for music already downloaded it works great. Awesome sound without headphones.
- btis2920Feb 02, 2013by
Solid product + great price = Excellent Value!
This is is a great product for the money. Performs all basic functions well and does everything I could ask for in a $60 Android MP3 player. The screen is a tad on the small side and not as responsive as an Ipod touch, but once again, value is key. Very easy to navigate and work with the Android operating system. One of the biggest downfalls in my mind is using Songbird to sync music. There may be a way around it, but the extra step of going through Songbird is tedious and confusing. Too bad you can't sync straighht from Media Player or iTunes (maybe you can?). Being able to download and use apps from the Google Playstore sets this MP3 player high above all in its price range. This is a great first step for a "smart" MP3 player. Once agin, for the price, you really can't go wrong.
- 77d602e472525f2...Dec 05, 2012by
Awesome proudct! Great Value for the money!
When i first got my Philips connect i turned it on, and it ran super fast. No problems. Connecting the internet to wifi and it ran fast connects with no issues. FYI(Andriod in itself always displays the force close or wait message). The reason i said this is because sometimes my media player would process too much information. Say for instance i had music running, downloading songs, playing games and so forth. It will display a message force close or wait. This is normal for andriod. But the item is good. The only issue at times is that sometime if its too cold or too hot and you turn on the item it gives a white screen. to fix the problem all you have to do is reset it. But as far as everything im looking for or wanted was there. no problem with the android market now called play store at all! It was great. Every app you need is there. I recommend this product to those who want something cheap just for causal use. Like music or youtube or so forth. But its good.Read full review
- nestorlara91May 26, 2013by
Good value for your money.
I bought the Philips GoGear Connect mainly to use it as an mp3 player. It was very nice to find all the good stuff that comes with this player such as a browser, Songbird, and other apps. What I didn't like about this player is that is not very good at multitasking. It will freeze on you! The battery life is not very goo either. Other than that it is an Android and lets you do very nice stuff.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in iPods & MP3 Players
Save on iPods & MP3 Players
- $93.90Trending at $119.00
- $799.99Trending at $859.99
- $12.25Trending at $23.89