CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Paranormal Activity (DVD, 2010)
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie (Katie Featherson) and Micah (Micah Sloat) are a twenty-something couple who've just moved into a new home in San Diego, California. Katie has an interest in the paranormal and believes that malevolent spirits have been following her since childhood, though Micah is not so easily convinced. However, after several nights of loud noises and strange happenings, Micah starts to agree with Katie that some sort of ghost may have followed them to the new home. After a paranormal researcher tells the couple he can't help them, Micah decides to take control of the situation and sets up a battery of video cameras so if a spirit manifests itself, he can capture its behavior on tape. Once the surveillance cameras are in place, Katie and Micah bring in an Ouija board in an effort to talk to the spirits, a move that deeply offends the ghosts. Paranormal Activity was the first feature film from writer and director Oren Peli.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1Amber Armstrong
- Leading Role 2Ashley Palmer
- Leading Role 3Mark Fredrichs
- Additional Roles byKatie Featherston,Micah Sloat
- Director 1Oren Peli
- ProducerJason Blum,Oren Peli,Toni Taylor,Amir Zbeda
- ScreenwriterOren Peli
- EditorOren Peli
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2010
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time82 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- dulceetdecorume...Jul 06, 2011by
Utter tripe. Zzzzz Zzzzzz
This is without doubt the most tedious, uneventful and completely BORING DVD I've ever seen. It is complete and utter tripe. Two mundane people in a non-descript house with a succession of infantile and totally boring 'events' (ooh, a door closes on its own.... shriek, she sleepwalks). Without atmosphere, unconvincing, juvenile and worse than a student video. I can only conclude that the comments on the DVD cover relate to a completely different DVD! Save your money and forget this junk.
- jules14022001Dec 04, 2012by
freaky at end
great at ending of film lol but a little long winded for me. but the ending was so freaky i nearly fell off the sofa with fright. makes you think what happens in the next one.
- steveandali1989Jan 09, 2011by
Low budget and slow
Very slow. Only one or two things happen throughout the film, with most of the "activity" happening in the last 20 minutes. Surprise ending though, which is a very good twist to the tale. Shame I had to sit through the first hour being bored until we got there. Very low budget film.
- mjtftracyDec 01, 2010by
a very good film that keeps you engrossed of what`s going to happen next, very good actors in this film , you feel like your there with them, very scary "DONT WATCH IT BEFORE GOING TO BED "!!!
- 6be446d7b0c4dda...Jan 08, 2011by
I bought this for a freind and they said they liked it, they've added it to their collection! they watched after a hospital stay and enjoyed the story,I don't know how good the sttory is as they live in Ireland!