Pantech Vega Link - Black Blue (AT&T) Cellular Phone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $267.95Trending at $294.89
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $539.00Trending at $578.55
- $699.00Trending at $709.99
- $195.99Trending at $248.95
About this product
- Product InformationType out text or make calls comfortably using the Pantech QWERTY phone, branded Pantech Link P7040 . The 320 x 240 pixel resolution on the TFT display of this Pantech QWERTY phone provides realistic image outputs. Click pictures or record moments using the 1.3 megapixel camera of this Pantech AT&T phone. Transfer digital media files faster with the 2.0 Bluetooth connection of the Pantech Link P7040. Use the integrated GPS feature of this Pantech AT&T phone to access and use the shortest route to your destination. At full charge, the Lithium battery in the Pantech Link P7040 gets up to 3 hours of talk time and up to 15 days of standby time.
- Family LinePantech Vega
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity128MB
- ColorBlack Blue
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSPA / WCDMA (UMTS),HSDPA,HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution1.3MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution320 x 240
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- romacmanJul 22, 2014by
great basic phone with easy texting
For those users who are just not ready to move to a smart phone. Pluses of this Pantech Link p7040: super easy texting, availability of limited access to internet, much lower data monthly charges than associated with a smart phone. Minuses: camera adequate not great. I actually purchased this phone a second time after dropping it with damage to the screen.
- bemack61Apr 15, 2014by
A great cell phone.
I purchased the cell phone to use for work ,
It's very easy to use and very light.
I use it a lot and it works great.
The battery lasts for along time also :-)
- djane13372Jun 05, 2013by
Lightweight and easy to use
I purchased this phone as a gift for my mom and I really like it! However, before I ordered it, I didn't realize the camera had such poor quality (compared to other phones these days). That's the only feature I wasn't impressed with. Other than that... great phone! It's very lightweight and easy to use!
- sahdad615May 07, 2014by
"Poor man's Blackberry"
Great phone for the money. I call it the "poor man's Blackberry". Super easy to use and I like it for texting way better than touchscreen phones that I have owned in the past.
- capped_in_micDec 25, 2012by
cheap phone that will ably handle a lot of text and store a bit of data
this is a great qwerty phone for texting and messaging. while it was primarily marketed for the go-phone market, it will accept account sim-cards from at&t and t-mobile (familiarize yourself with dangers of locking a phone with an improper sim installation first, however, when switching between carriers). a good value because the phone lasts without significant data issues, and as a recently discontinued model it is widely available and can often be found at clearance prices
for calls, the speaker and receiver are barely adequate, but the phone has a mid-level camera appropriate for everyday use and supports micro-sd chip storage and has usb connection option if you can figure out pantech's driver issues, they offer minimal support for this model.
charger fits several other concurrent pantech phones, it is a proprietary connection. batteries wear quickly.Read full review