Pantech Pocket P9060 - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $478.99Trending at $545.00
- $279.79Trending at $339.00
- $214.95Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $227.88Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $319.89
About this product
- Product InformationThe Pantech Pocket P9060 GSM has a compact design to slip easily into your pocket or purse. As a smartphone, it runs on Android 2.3 OS, which features fast speeds for whatever tasks you have in mind. Choose from over 500,000 apps ranging from entertainment to fitness to business-related applications. A 5 MP camera allows you to take crisp and clear pictures quickly on the go. Once this phone is fully charged, take advantage of three hours of talk time. Additionally, utilize the 720p HD video recorder to capture the important moments. This Pantech Pocket P9060 is black and unlocked.
- ModelPocket P9060
- Storage Capacity600MB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGSM,HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery Capacity1650 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- yamaha_fzFeb 24, 2016by
Great little phone!
It fits in my shirt pocket. It is easy to set up and operate. Just put in my SIM card and that's all I had to do. Wi-Fi works great too. I don't think it can be beat for the price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- tonus.bd16iOct 31, 2014by
This phone has an amazingly large screen for such a small phone. I am very happy with it. I think i might even like it more than the iphone I had that broke after dropping it once. This phone is tough. The only negative is the battery life. I just plug it in every night and it's good to go. For the price you can't go wrong.
- nashthyOct 06, 2013by
so so if you dont mind spending less
Ok. So I will start off by saying, for the price, This is a good little beginner phone. I would say it is a low/mid range android device.
First, The form factor. I do love that it has a unique 4" screen with a 4:3 screen ratio.It provides great space for reading, typing is bliss on this device, keyboard is very spacious, and has a great screen space for app content. The screen is very responsive.
It has a very nice plastic/rubber feel to it. It almost feels as if you don't need a case for it. It has a nice small lip that curves up over the side of the screen to protect if it is dropped face down. It is also suppose to be made of crack and chip proof materials. It has 4 physical android buttons on the bottom.
It has I believe a 600x800 Pixel resolution screen, which for this price is pretty good. Text is sharp and clear. Shows details very well. The screen is glass, not plastic but it isn't Gorilla Glass. So it will scratch.
Most devices at this price will only fit a 320x480 resolution which provides a bit of a grainy look.
The color saturation could be better. Colors are bright and Colorful, but appear a bit washed out compared to other devices in price range.
Its not feather light, but not heavy either. It has a nice weight feel to it.
The battery is amazing. I can squeeze about 6 hours out of it, which made not seem a lot, but I have a very heavy texter/internet user. With light usage lasting well to 12 hours if not more. Most phones in the past had trouble lasting me 4 hours. Calls are very clear and I've never experienced a drop call yet.Read full review
- elvenwaysJun 26, 2013by
Can not be beat for the money. Had it about a year.
It's OK. Does the job. Loud playback. Used with T-Mobile, no problem. Video plays of "The Alex Jones Show", work fine, as does Youtube. I play mostly MP3's. Good battery life. Easy to use, and easy to learn how to use. For under $100. You can't go wrong. Be careful ordering cases for this, because of it odd size. Nice sized screen. Standard mini usb is a +....
- sthomas809Feb 16, 2015by
More than I expected performs like high end phone
great phone user friendly all the features I charge battery every day never runs out. More than I expected for the price