Save on similar products
Shop a similar product
More items related to this product
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $494.99Trending at $505.00
- $874.00Trending at $939.74
- $112.97Trending at $117.97
- $475.00Trending at $497.99
- $89.99Trending at $137.99
- $249.90Trending at $299.50
- $38.20Trending at $43.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Pantech Element P4100 is a lightweight and portable tablet that is perfect for someone on the go. Enjoy Wi-Fi and 4G from AT&T on this durable, waterproof 8-inch tablet. It features a responsive touchscreen with a 1024x768 pixel display that is ideal for gaming and videos, a two-way camera for video chatting, and the 4G LTE mobile broadband network for speedy downloads. The Pantech Element comes preloaded with apps like Mobile Office, a web browser, and Net Media, with plenty more available through the Play Store. Enjoy up to 12 hours of battery life before a recharge is necessary, thanks to the 6,400 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
- Family LineElement
- Display Size8in (20.32 cm)
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 4G
- Supported File TypesAAC,AAC Plus,DIVX,H.263,H.264,MP3,MPEG-4,PCM,WMA,XVID
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturerQualcomm
- Processor Speed1.5GHz
Display and Screen
- Display Max. Resolution1024 x 768
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Installed RAM1GB
Connections and Expandability
- Networking TypeIntegrated Wireless LAN
- Data Link ProtocolLTE
- PC InterfaceWi-Fi
- Height8.36in (21.23 cm)
- Width6.12in (15.54 cm)
- Depth0.42in (1.07 cm)
- Weight1.04lb (0.47 kg)
- Battery Run TimeUp to 10.5 hours
Additional Technical Informations
- Input MethodTouch-Screen
- Special FeaturesBuilt-In Front Camera
Most relevant reviews
- ttimmiiiJun 18, 2014by
Great product, very reliable. Value is excellent.
Awesome little tablet! Android 4.0, 2g ram, very fast for most applications. The thin profile makes it easy to carry around. There are covers for all external ports that seal very well. The unit is advertised as waterproof, but I would not suggest submerging it.
Wi-fi and bluetooth are easy to use and connect quickly. The screen display is bright and clear. I do advise a screen protector be installed.
It is very customizable and very mobile.
- swordspinOct 27, 2013by
Useful w/o a microSIM card. Needs one (w/ data plan) to be complete.
This tablet is very nice. I don't have a microSIM card for it, but it's just as useful as a wifi-only device. When I got around to opening it, the screen had a translucent white blotch covering most of the screen, perhaps due to some kind of humidity trapped in the device. It cleared up after a day, and the device functions normally now. I have not tested the water-resistance properties of the tablet, and I really don't plan on purposely submerging the tablet in water. I'll let someone else do that.
The battery life rating is due to the device seemingly self-resetting the "enable wifi while in sleep mode" option. If left enabled, the device will continue to use wifi when you're not using it (to save on data usage) because it will notify you of Facebook messages and email and such. W/o a microSIM card, it doesn't use data, so disabling wifi while in sleep mode definitely increases the battery life.Read full review
- sawrepairmanMar 04, 2014by
Good tablet and recommend, but read my review first...
I bought this because I wanted the 8" size. It is perfect for getting on the internet and for reading my Kindle books. I finally got the 4G LTE to work. It works good now. My biggest complaint is the memory. It is suppose to be 16gb. It is, but, I can only download a few things (up to about 1gb), then I have to go to the apps settings and move everything (that it will let me move, that is) over to the 32gb memory card that I have installed. My other tablets aren't that way. They do everything automatically. That is my main problem with this tablet. Other than that, I would highly recommend it for everyday use.
- deemondeemonSep 17, 2013by
Great tablet, reasonable price
Very good tablet.
Powerful battery, lasts 14 hours on video (tested by myself)
A lot of wireless communication, 4g#3;g, wi-fi, gps, bluetooth.
Screen has ratio 3:4 like as ipod, not small, not to big. Easy to carry, easy to use.
Much faster than Samsung galaxy tab 2 10" and Asus TF.
Really great tablet!
- jazzmom4Jul 04, 2016by
Great durable tablet at a great price!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned