All listings for this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,858.95Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,679.52Trending at $1,797.99
- $2,898.95Trending at $2,928.95
- $1,397.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,800.00Trending at $2,497.00
- $3,729.52Trending at $3,809.47
- $220.35Trending at $278.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Panasonic TC-P65VT30 64.7-inch 1080p HDTV Plasma Television redefines 3D home theatre entertainment. This Panasonic 3D HDTV Television is a 3D plasma display with a whopping 600 Hz refresh rate for absolutely blur-free motion playback. This Panasonic Plasma Television produces high-quality surround audio output during DVD or Blu-Ray disc playback. The Panasonic TC-P65VT30 64.7-inch 1080p HDTV Plasma Television has a 1920x1080 resolution along with 24p Cinematic Playback, and 3D 24p Cinema Smoother for reproducing images in superior clarity, vibrant colors, and sharper details. The Panasonic 3D HDTV Television has a built-in subwoofer and stereo speakers. The 64.7-inch Panasonic Plasma Television has 4 HDMI, and 3 USB, and an Ethernet port. Integrated tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts. 3D glasses included.
- Product Features
- Frame Sequential technology
Panasonic uses Full-HD sequential playback to achieve a level of reality that far exceeds conventional 3D systems. Called the Frame Sequential method, it's the same method that is used in Hollywood's 3D films. It reflects commitment to 3D imaging detail. Separate images recorded in 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution for both the left and right eyes are alternately displayed at the ultra-high speed of 120 frames per second. Viewing them with high-precision 3D eyewear produces 3D images in Full-HD quality.
- Fast switching phosphor
Reformulating the phosphor materials has minimized afterglow and increased luminous efficiency. This reduces double image noise and displays clear, detailed 3D images.
- Light-emitting process
VIERA technology reduces double image in dark areas. Conventional light emission, which goes from dark-to-light, was changed to a light-to-dark sequence. This turns maximum emission afterglow into minimum emission afterglow, and dramatically reduces the afterglow duration. Also, by speeding up the timing of each light emission and expanding the interval until the next frame's emission, you greatly reduced the interference to the left and right frames, which causes double image.
- 3D 24p cinema smoother
VIERA incorporates technology that analyzes picture information in both the preceding and succeeding frames, and creates a precise supplementary frame between them. This suppresses the jerky effect seen in movies, so playback is smooth and natural-looking. The distinctive tonal qualities and atmosphere of the movie are preserved, and you enjoy extremely lifelike 3D images.
- 2D-3D conversion
Unique Panasonic technology converts 2D images into high-quality 3D images in real-time. The technology generates a detailed depth effect for each type of image, so the 3D effect is natural and realistic. Use VIERA to enjoy Blu-ray movies, DVD movies and even ordinary TV broadcasts in 3D. The super resolution function allows images that were converted from 2D to 3D to be displayed in sharp, clear 3D while minimizing double image. 3D images with crisp contours are also produced from 3D broadcasts using the side-by-side method.
- 3D adjustment function
The addition of 3D image quality adjustment functions lets you enjoy 3D images more comfortably. The visual disparity between the eyes determines the 3D leaping effect.
- 3D image viewer
It's easy to view 3D photos and movies you shot yourself on the big VIERA screen. After shooting with your 3D-compatible camera or camcorder, simply insert the SD card into the slot on a 3D-compatible VIERA TV. The viewing is incredible, with images so realistic it feels as though you're right back in the moment. You'll find that life's special moments are even more memorable when you preserve them in 3D.
- Frame Sequential technology
- About The BrandPanasonic is one of the largest Japanese electronics companies and the world’s fourth-largest television manufacturer. It was established in 1918 and throughout the years has been offering a wide range of reliable technologies including household appliances, audio equipment, cameras, personal computers and televisions. Panasonic VIERA TVs have gained worldwide recognition for their high-quality resolutions, great craftsmanship and innovative designs, as well as for the wide choice of screen sizes and distinctive features. Ultimate picture quality, network connectivity and three-dimensional picture are among the impressive additions, which Panasonic is offering at its users’ convenience.
- Family LineViera
- SeriesVT30 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyPlasma
- Screen Size65"
- Aspect Ratio14:9,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionWiFi Ready
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Refresh Rate600 Hz
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power159 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 2,Component x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 4,RF x 1,RJ-45 x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsOptical Digital
- Number Of Speakers3
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height37.7 in.
- Width62 in.
- Depth2.4 in.
- Weight123.5 lbs
- Room TypeLarge Hall
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- pauloskarzMar 29, 2012by
I am not an expert. I've not owned an HDTV before. I have spent 18 months reading reviews and scanning customer forums for Samsung, Panasonic, and Sharp. The TC-65VT30 passes the eye test. I had purchased a Sharp 70" LED LC-70LED on ebay, but had not received it yet. I went to Best Buy to actually see my purchase and the TC-60GT (which has the same plasma screen, but not all the extras of the VT series)was right next to it. Even with 10 inches less screen size it blew away the Sharp. My eye just kept going to that plasma screen. The picture got BETTER the closer I got. The LCD was blurry and pixelated. The plasma was crystal clear. Then my phone rang. It was a representative from the store I had purchased my Sharp 70" from. He apologized sincerely and told me the Sharp was out of stock and he was refunding my money. What LUCK I have! I asked him in his opinion what HDTV was the best and he told me the TC-VT30 series plasmas. I went home did a little more research and dropped the hammer on my new HDTV. I thought it would be hot(according to reviews of plasma tv's), but it was not. It was warmer than LCD/LED tv's but not melt my paint off my wall hot. He's the deal on black levels and LCD/LED vs Plasma...black is the canvas all tv's start with to make their pictures. LCD/LED tv's have a bright white light behind the canvas to project the image to our eyes so the colors, especially the blacks, look at first more vivid and crisp, but after about 10minutes you will notice that the colors, especially the blacks will be washed out, weak, and seem to merge a little. Plasma is a gas encapsulated in a glass envelope. To make white color the plasma is turned full on. To make black it is turned off. Black is really BLACK on a plasma and the colors are all separated and unique. Plasma is real sugar where LCD/LED's are Splenda...there's a slight bitter aftertaste. To top off the excellent viewing, the VT30 series looks great turned off as well. It has one sheet of glass covering the entire set. There is also a metal band that goes around the outer edge of the bezel. Don't take my word for any of this. Do your own research.Read full review
- 1088345606@dele...Jan 08, 2012by
Great tv very bright, good picture quality. Internet feature is great. 3D is pretty cool as well. Very happy.