Best Selling in Home Theater Systems
Save on Home Theater Systems
- $7.50Trending at $14.84
- $6.99Trending at $12.48
- $7.89Trending at $15.75
- $6.99Trending at $13.77
- $20.90Trending at $30.00
- $5.90Trending at $11.00
- $3,395.00Trending at $3,999.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Panasonic SC-BT300 is a Blu-ray home theater with Panasonic 7.1 speaker system. Seamlessly blending the center, front and rear channels with its well balanced dynamic range, the Panasonic SC-BT300 also features progressive scan for an amazingly detailed and clear image sans motion artifacts. Bid adieu to messy attachments – you can wirelessly connect the rear surround speakers to the system. With VIERA CAST, you can access a selection of internet services from the Home screen of this Panasonic 7.1 speaker system. This Blu-ray home theater has the UniPhier Advanced Processing technology that accurately decodes Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio signals and outputs the bit-stream signal without any degradation. With BD-Live (BD Profile 2.0), the system offers the ultimate interactive movie experience; allowing you to stream movies and music from the net. These Panasonic speakers are magnetically shielded to prevent picture interference when placed near a TV or display.
- Included ComponentsBlu-ray Player,DVD Player
- TV Resolutions1080i (1125i),1080p (1125p)
- Front Speaker1 Way
- Surround FormatsDTS,Dolby Digital
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable FormatsBlu-ray,Blu-ray BD-R,Blu-ray BD-RE,CD,DVD,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD-R,DVD-R Dual Layer,DVD-RAM,DVD-RW,DVD-VR
- Playable File FormatsJPEG,MP3,MPEG2
- Inputs1 x LAN,Aux in,Digital Audio (Optical) x 2,LAN x 1
- OutputsComponent x 1,HDMI x 1,Headphone Jack
- Other FeaturesBlu-ray Player,Component Video Output,Digital Tuner,iPod Dock
Most relevant reviews
- hzwcfj47Mar 06, 2010by
Works great when your HDTV is Panosonic
Good buy for your money. Home theater has excellent sound. You really rumble during the high action movies. LIKE: Works well with my Panosonic HDTV, easy set up, great sound. FM radio works great as does the SD Card and IPod feature. DISLIKE: Advertised that it has wireless option for back speakers. Actually you pay about $150 for a unit/modem that is a satelite that is wireless to DVD/BlueRay. You have to hard wire from modem to the back speakers. Two HDMI and one Optical cables need to be purchased to get the high quality needed. If you are looking to go wireless...you may wish to look to some other product. I didn't think it was worth the money.
- pasellersbestFeb 18, 2010by
Best sound in HTIB i've heard
the whole thing is great, people complain that the auto setup mic is too short, that may be the case but you adjust the speakers manually with the remote when your setting it up, if your an auto setup junkie i'm sure all the electronics you own are always set as factory default. Also, people as well complain that there are too few inputs, HELLO this is a BluRay HTIB, it's not a receiver and for as many functions that it has ie. ipod dock, BluRay, FM/AM, CD, DVD, MP3, internet access to movies, weather, news etc. OMG your getting WAY more than your paying for. no netflix, big deal who pays for movies anymore? excellent sound for standard and HD television channels and whatever game system is going through it. for a system with BluRay, 7.1 channel surround, the kicking sound quality and kelton woofer and many other goodies for 385 bucks, you absolutely cannot beat it anywhere, gauranteed. Read full review
- chefstone1964Jan 26, 2010by
Nice system. Plan on purchasing a wireless receiver that will allow you to utilize the wireless rear speaker feature. Also mounts for the speakers will really enhance the sound. I reccomend a 5 pack of mounts.
- snowmobilinggre...Feb 08, 2010by
The surround sound is truly like being in a theater! The SD card slot is nice to have for picture viewing.
- 714car11Mar 14, 2010by
great panasonic home theather!
THis was a gift for m y hubby and he loved it its nice! looks great and works like no other! I recommend it to anyone that wants to have tha special bluray home theater!