Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $429.00Trending at $439.99
- $317.98Trending at $399.95
- $479.99Trending at $549.99
- $1,129.99Trending at $1,299.99
- $279.95Trending at $357.98
- $214.99Trending at $228.00
- $40.84Trending at $41.79
About this product
- Family LinePanasonic Palmcorder
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom20X
- Digital Zoom750X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatVHS-C
- Screen Size2.5"
- Weight33.81 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range3.8mm - 76mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/10000 sec
- Min Illumination0.8 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/60 sec
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Recording SpeedSP
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeCRT
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.4"
- Depth7.52 in.
- Height4.92 in.
- Width4.17 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Microphone TechnologyElectret condenser
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x serial
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Run Time Up ToUp To 120 min
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Backlight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,Daylight Savings Time,Demonstration Mode,Motion Sensor,Still Shot Capability
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- fray2852Jul 19, 2016by
Exactly as advertised. Great response on the order and the quality of the handling is refreshing.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- e740c2f25d489fd...Jan 31, 2008by
I found a fantastic deal on this camcorder on Ebay! This palmcorder is easy to use, user friendly, even a novice can figure it out without the manual. I would buy another one. takes very good still pictures, sound is good, all high marks on this item.
- 69316811@delete...Mar 25, 2007by
Good for Price
This camera is good if it is at a good price. It uses VHS-C tapes, which aren't very good quality. The camera is very heavy. My camera has a defect in which when I put it on video mode, it will turn off, so I have to press hard on the button to keep it on video mode in order for it to play back movies. The camera has a very limited still picture feature, with very little megapixels. Keep in mind that this camera is from a 3 years ago. The camera overall is a good camera, just make sure to get a good price on it, I'd say 100 dollars or less.
- estephinondasJan 10, 2007by
Panasonic Palmcorder PV-L452
My son's video camera fell in the creek while we were on vacation. It was too expensive to fix or replace, so I typed in the model number and found several auctions for identical models. I got the same camera my son had, and knows how to use, for a great price. It came with manual, leather bag, batteries and other accessories. He was dumbfounded when he opened the package - just like Christmas. All for $50.00! E bay is great!
- faraboverubysOct 07, 2007by
Great Camera for the Money!!!
We thought this was worth every penny. It has great features and is easy to handle and work!!! Panasonic is usually great quality and this camera is no exception.