Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $10,860.89
- $587.95Trending at $648.00
- $584.99Trending at $629.99
- $566.41Trending at $577.30
- $2,495.00Trending at $2,543.63
- $779.99Trending at $875.00
- $535.00Trending at $599.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF3 12.1 MP touch screen camera has a Live MOS Sensor and a Venus Image Processing Engine, lets you to capture high quality images even in low light conditions. Advanced CNR (Chromatic Noise Reduction) in the Panasonic digital camera eliminates colored halos that appear during shoots. Intelligent D-range Control in the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF3 gives your photograph an artistic look by regulating the exposure for each part of the image and preventing blocked shadows. The Intelligent Resolution Technology, with its pixel by pixel formation, of the Panasonic digital camera, helps you to capture clean and crisp images. Record exciting moments of your life with the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF3 that allows you to record movies in 1080p AVCHD video format. Take 320-340 shots with this 12.1 MP touch screen camera on a single battery charge.
- Camera TypeMirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution12.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Lens For SDASPH 14mm
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth1.28 in.
- Height2.64 in.
- Width4.24 in.
- Weight7.83 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- denny48dillah20...Dec 02, 2012by
The minus point for this type camera is Focus speed slow if compare to DSLR (compare to my Canon 500d with 50mm f 1.4). But if you compare to Point and shoot camera (pocket camera) you would be say Woow. Picture quality for ISO up to 800 still acceptable. The Touch screen panel have a good respon, but its would be difficult if you have "big" size finger (LoL). So finaly, if you want to change from pocket type camera to "bigger sensor" type camera but with size like a pocket camera, its a good choise for you.
- magicray09Oct 30, 2013by
A great camera and an awesome deal.
Love my new camera. I go it because I needd a light weight cmera that was small,but had the features of my larger cameras. It was a good value,and compared to the others Iooked at. I love eBay.
- dundee2010azJul 21, 2012by
Cheap!!! acceptable quality for the cost.
It's really light so that I can always take it in the pocket. jpg quality is poorer than that of Olympus and one may use RAW for better quality. For the smallness and less control button/wheel, the grip and control are not good enough. However, it is really cheap at the moment for GF5 release and is recommended for light users who do not want a new model.