Save on a similar product
Shop a different model
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesThis handheld Panasonic camcorder provides stunning images with a solid amount of recording time. It utilizes AVCHD recording technology and incorporates three 1/3-inch progressive CCD imagers, resulting in 1920x1080 resolution picture quality. This camcorder is compact with excellent balance. This camera works well in all types of situations because it has a high-performance, wide-angle zoom lens and progressive capture technology that operates under a full range of HD formats. The high capacity SD memory cards holds hours of images and recordings. This camcorder also features simple playback and is compatible with most computers, video game consoles, Blu-ray players and flat panel dislays, so you can view your media any way you choose.
- Family LinePanasonic AVCCAM
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom13X
- Digital Zoom10X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatSDHC/SD
- Screen Size3.5"
- Weight59.2 Oz.
- Sensor Size1/3"
- Optical Sensor Qty3
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range3.9mm - 51mm
- Lens Filter Size72 mm
- Lens System FeaturesAspherical Lens,Built-in Lens Hood,Built-in Neutral Density Filter
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens Construction10 group(s) / 13 element(s)
- Lens ManufacturerLeica
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Illumination3 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/15 sec
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Flash TypeNone
- Viewfinder TypeLCD
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.44"
- Depth15.6 in.
- Height6.5 in.
- Width6.1 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3.5" - color
- Display Size3.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
- Connector Types1 x TC input,1 x TC output,1 x USB,1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type B ),1 x audio input,1 x audio line-out,1 x audio output,1 x headphones,2 x audio input
- HDMI OutputYes
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerPanasonic VW-VBG260
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Still Resolution2.1 MP
- Additional Features24p Cinema Mode,Backlight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,Color Viewfinder,Histogram Display,Still Shot Capability
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
Most relevant reviews
- bdette0619Feb 23, 2016by
Really great camera for the price
This camera yields an impressive picture, especially for the price. Superior lens, lightweight body. It really stands its ground against the best out there. It came with the basics, but it's easy to find additional accessories to purchase. I'm using it for weddings, corporate, and legal videos. Customers are happy as can be.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ideal-edealsJul 05, 2016by
This is my 2nd "used" Panasonic video camera and I love it. Great quality video. Very happy with it, allows for a smooth work flow and syncs well with my fixed wide angle Panasonic.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 14133141@delete...Jul 30, 2011by
Feature rich, high A and V quality, reliable performance.
Independant videomaker/cameraman. Bought for corporate and proprietary production duties. About 100 hours old now. Features galore. Great A and V quality. AVCHD file system enhances workflow efficiency. The camera is technically capable of handling any project. While many audio, lens and recording controls are switchable right on the camera, there is a menu of settings items to deal with and they're all savable/readable on the SD card, so you can set up and get to shooting fast... in any location or lighting conditions. For experienced shooters, learning curve is low. Those with technical know-how and artistic desire will appreciate menu driven, signal parameter adjustments (gamma, knee, ped, gain...) Lightweight yet solid feel, but don't drop it or get it wet, it's not constructed for abuse. Be gentle with the LCD, its' adjustable range is wide, but it does have movement limits. Plastic charger and batteries should be handled with care. Decent run/chg times with std 25oomAh battery, but get a big one (5400) for longer run and consequently charge time. Definately plays with the leaders in its' class. It's all about how it feels/looks in your hands. It's worth a look. Read full review
- nashvillewriterApr 16, 2012by
Great Value at an Affordable Price! Quality, Convenient and Innovative!
Easy to use, great quality and the convenience of long record times. It is very light weight, and has many features of cameras that cost thousands more. Time/Date stamp is a plus for legal videographers, and all the controls are easy to navigate.
- 198551520@delet...Mar 01, 2010by
Review of AG-HMC150
This is a great camera for the money. Although the image is not as sharp as a 3mos camera, it has it's own place in video production. If your looking for a camera that looks like film, has a built in waveform monitor and includes 2 XLR connectors, this is a great choice. The 3 CCD sensors are great for sports especially at 720p modes and it doesn't take much light to get a great picture. In fact that is one of the reasons I chose this camera over more expensive models. Beware however, that you will get a grey market camera if your not careful. When I ordered mine from ebay (Time2Envy) I asked if this was a grey market camera and they said, "No, we are honest and never sell anything but the real thing." When my package came it was an AG-HMC155. A grey market (made in China) product and Panasonic will not warranty it nor can I ever get any updates for it. Well that's not honest. The dealer gave me a 4 year warranty, but I will never get the updates and that is crucial in this world of ever changing editing formats. Buyer beware. I will say this, Grey market or not. This is a great camera with a fantastic choice of HD formats and scene files. It is sturdy, practically weather proof and has no moving parts because it records to SD cards. If you have ever used the DVX-100A or later you will feel right at home with this camera. The scene files and menu options are much the same. The only difference is this is an HD video camera with a few more bells and whistles. Read full review
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $467.93Trending at $505.99
- $399.99Trending at $497.99
- $199.00Trending at $229.00
- $999.99Trending at $1,159.98
- $329.00Trending at $339.99
- $54.99Trending at $59.53
- $319.99Trending at $429.99