More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $194.74Trending at $209.91
- $208.00Trending at $224.95
- $294.99Trending at $343.45
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $575.00Trending at $599.99
- $199.88Trending at $208.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Palm Treo 750 smartphone helps you stay connected on your terms. It combines phone, email, messaging, web, and Windows Mobile with Palm enhancements that make it easier than ever to stay productive.Receive email from multiple business or personal accounts. Access the web right from where you're standing on fast, 3G networks. Use Microsoft Office Mobile applications to review business documents wherever you happen to be. Or relax and listen to your favorite music, play video clips, or shoot and send photos right on your device.
- Family LinePalm Treo
- Storage Capacity128MB
- ColorBlack Silver
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution1.3MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MiniSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1200 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 270 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 240 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution240 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.45 in.
- Depth0.83 in.
- Width2.32 in.
- Weight5.43 oz
Most relevant reviews
- silly.willyDec 28, 2010by
Good phone for those of us who don't need the absolute latest gizmos. This smart phone has all the productivity tools I need plus excellent camera and xtra memory slot. Keyboard characters are a bit small but still manageable for fat fingers. Even though this phone has been out for a while I would and did buy it again as this time around it's an excellent buy averaging about $15 to $20 including shipping if your a smart buyer! I run nothing but ubuntu LINUX and this phone syncs right up with evolution! Like a lot of other smart phones, you will need to charge it a little more often but extended battery pack can be had for as little as $16 and change, shipped! I bought 3 used Centros so I can keep going with this model for quite some time. The total used cost for all 3... under $21, shipped! Two out of the three show a little wear but are working phones! The other is excellent parts!Read full review
- 823642027@delet...Jan 18, 2010by
Palm Treo 750
The Palm Treo 750 boasts all the legendary features of the previous Treo smartphones, plus a whole lot more. Now with WCDMA 3G data capabilities, stereo Bluetooth, and an internal antenna, the 750 puts Palm once again on the cutting edge of smartphone technology. With features like the Windows Mobile 5 operating system, a QWERTY keyboard, a 1.3 megapixel camera, a miniSD memory card slot, and voice control, simply put, the 750 is the ultimate mobile office companion
- fcp2014Feb 01, 2010by
Great Phone / PDA
I previously owned a Treo 750 but changed to the iPhone. I purchased the Treo for my friend who wanted a PDA but didn't want to get stuck with the added cost of a data plan. The Treo has lots of great features, is sturdy, and can do still and video imaging. Not a big fan of the Internet browser, and it does not have 802.11 capability. I'd buy another one just to have a backup phone, or as an entry into the PDA / Smartphone arena.
- monsieurmsDec 12, 2010by
still works just fine
If you are looking for a great internet phone--this isn't for you. Buy a Droid. Buy an iPhone. Once past that, though, this still works great and does some things, like keeping your calendar sync'd on your desktop, better. It is a good ebook reader and a good mp3 player. It is a great PDA. There are still lots of available apps. Maybe it doesn't look as cool and it is certainly true that it is a lousy phone if you are into web browsing or streaming video or the like. Cloud computing is not its forte. But for many people this works just great, it has an SD card slot that can handle up to 32gb (although Palm specs don't say so), you can keep things on the card instead of relying on the cloud, which may not always be available, and it is affordable. You can spend more and do worse.
- guillermo714Nov 01, 2010by
Inexpensive smart phone
I living in Mexico, I bought the new Palm treo 750 three weeks ago and was immediately impressed with the number of features available on this inexpensive phone. My complaint is that battery life is less useful than I expected. Other phones I've owned have simpler menus and get you to important features easily. Anyway I am happy with my purchase because the internet access is very good. Overall, I'd recommend the phone.