Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Palm Treo 700p smartphone delivers everything you need in one go-anywhere, Palm OS device. It combines a smarter phone with wireless email and messaging, built-in web browser, and rich media capabilities - all at blazing fast broadband-like speeds. Be productive even while you're away from your desk. Work on important files with built-in support for native Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, a PDF viewer, and 60MB of dedicated user storage. Download any of the thousands of Palm OS applications available. Or, relax and play your favorite music and videos right on your device. With this user-friendly solution in hand, you can stay connected and productive on your terms.
- Family LinePalm Treo
- Storage Capacity60MB
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1800 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 270 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution320 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.08 in.
- Depth2.28 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight6.35 oz
Most relevant reviews
- grayrock8Sep 15, 2012by
Great old school smart phone- can't live without it
Great old smart phone. I had to replace the same model since it went for a swim. For as old as this platform is it does a lot! I have used a Palm platform device for over 15 years and have lots of data backed up on my computer that I could not bear to lose. That is why I chose not to upgrade to an Android or iPhone. My only letdown is the "new" phone did not come with an SD memory card. It had the factory "non-functional" dummy card in the slot.
- michaelmaysNov 01, 2010by
My favorite kind of phone
This is the second 700p I've owned; the first died when my holster (now deceased) inexplicably ejected it into the toilet. (Relax, it had been flushed, but water does what it does to electronic devices.) The screen is nice and sensitive, the telephony features are great. This one came with the Good suite of apps (messaging, voicemail, etc.), which I do NOT like, but the old ones were retained, so I just deleted the Good garbage, and the phone works fine. I miss the ability to connect via WiFi as on my T|X, but that wasn't a deal killer before and it still isn't. It's got a fast processor (for a pre-Pre Palm device), a nice collection of apps, and great auxiliary features (good camera/corder).
- reednpr45Nov 29, 2010by
Palm Treo 700
My android phone recently had to go back to samsung for warranty work and i needed a phone because I never buy insurance for them. So I thought I got a pretty good deal on the palm treo 700 on ebay. I know its outdated, but they work. It has a really loud ringer on wich is great for me but the windows on a phone? lets say there easier technology to operate now a days. But in the long run, I just keep taking this treo back to my cell phone provider and have them activate it every time my (android) screen loses sensitivty or a speaker goes out or my phone starts deleting all my files and photos for no apperant reason and the treo just keeps on chuggin...
- mykal01Aug 13, 2012by
I love the old Palm Treos
I first started using the Palm Treos several years ago. I like the way I can use it as a phone, an address book (syncs with Outlook), game player, camera and video, play pictures and videos, book reader and it seems a hundred other things too. I have bought 5 of these over the past few years (from eBay, naturally). I have tried newer Sprint phones and can't find one that can do everything the old Palm Treo can do.
- benjiroo1984Sep 01, 2010by
An Older Phone/PDA That Still Does It Well
I've owned several Palm Treo's, this being my first 700wx series. Although this particular modal is slightly heavier and has a visible antenna showing, unlike the 755, it does what you need it to. Running Windows Mobile 5, this PDA can handle email, documents, games and more. Bluetooth helps quickly connect you when on the go, and browsing the net is easy and flawless. I had mine fully flashed to use on the cricKet network, only losing ability to send/receive picture messages. Otherwise, I can do anything the Treo can do on a more expensive network like Sprint. If you are looking for an affordable phone/pda, I say give the Treo 700wx a try.
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $229.00Trending at $239.99
- $429.99Trending at $524.95
- $172.00Trending at $188.94
- $214.99Trending at $219.95
- $200.00Trending at $234.74
- $479.99Trending at $499.99
- $217.99Trending at $224.95