Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $95.00+ $17.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by arco888
- See details for delivery est.
- $18.00+ $0.99 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by id40550
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $193.99Trending at $201.95
- $205.95Trending at $213.95
- $208.00Trending at $217.99
- $286.99Trending at $294.89
- $297.11Trending at $330.00
- $203.88Trending at $214.95
- $489.99Trending at $499.99
About this product
- Product InformationThis black HP Palm Pre 2 is unlocked and ready to use. HP has integrated a 1 GHz processor making this smartphone's functionality much faster. The HP Palm Pre 2 runs on HP WebOS 2.0 platform making this smartphone user friendly by allowing consumers to multi-task, switching easily between multiple open applications. No more interruptions from calls or messages while playing games or doing other tasks. This HP smartphone appeals to a wider group of consumers by providing the choice between a 3.1-inch HVGA touch screen with 320x480 colorful resolution and simply sliding out the QWERTY keyboard for quick typing ability. For those people who love taking pictures everywhere they go, the HP smartphone has a 5 MP camera with built-in LED flash and extra features like geotagging and a longer depth of field for better range. Not only does the HP Palm Pre 2 have Wi-Fi it has Wi-Fi Hotspot capability that will service up to five separate devices. There is plenty of storage with its 16 GB built-in memory. This smartphone's battery life of five hours means plenty of talktime, as well as, up to 350 hours on standby. For an extra plus, this HP smartphone is compatible with the HP Touchstone Charging Dock. Simply lay the phone against the dock and it charges. No plugs, no wires.
- Family LinePalm Pre
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB,USB 2.0
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 350 hr
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Screen Size3.1"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.98 in.
- Depth0.67 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight5.12 oz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- donna_againApr 30, 2016by
Great Little Phone
Love WebOS. Bought the first Palm Pre from Sprint. Glad to give this phone another run. The cons I have with this phone is I can't find 3G data use for the phone on T-Mobile and setting up services like email, calendar and stuff is easier said than done.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- h.e.v.x.7Jun 06, 2013by
Great product for the price I bought it
This phone is a Great phone! Really happy with it. I'm using it with Simple mobile, cheapest plans out there dead serious. It is easy to use, and really great. The only things I don't like about the phone is the keyboard, it's annoying typing in it since the keys are so small, I'd prefer an on screen keyboard. Also, if you plan to buy it thinking of using it to use apps with it, THIS IS NOT YOUR PHONE... it doesn't come with Google Play, or Android store, or iTunes, it comes with some HP store that has NO apps literally... I mean, it has facebook but that's it. No games, no Talkatone for free calls if you have wifi, nothing. I only bought it because its cheap, I like a smartphone to browse the web, the camera, its compatible, and to make calls. I'm using Simple Mobile with it, I'm paying $20 a month for unlimited text and calls, plus I don't know how it happened, but I get free 3g too... not complaining... with my wifi I get internet, and when I'm out, I get free 3g too, I browse the web whenever I want pretty much with free calls and text for just $20 a month! great company Simple Mobile is ^.^ and great phone! 16gb good enough for my music too.Read full review
- ritarded09Oct 11, 2011by
A phone almost up with the big boys, allowing WebOS to shine.
A worthy successor to the Pre/Pre+ phones. The form factor is nearly identical, if not perfectly so. This can be a great or bad thing, depending upon what you're looking for in handfeel and what size device you're used to. The curved and rather large back I find to be incredibly comfortable and natural to hold. The device is somewhat weighty, which lends it a better feel in hand than a similarly sized device would have if it were much lighter. The screen is a marked improvement over the kit on the Pixi/Veer as it is higher resolution and I find it to have excellent viewing angles and color reproduction, especially in the black tones, for an LCD. The keyboard is decent, though not as slick as the Pixi+ keyboard. I find that with the size of my hands, the top row of keys are very hard to hit at times due to being too close to the bottom part of the screen slider. WebOS 2.x is pretty nice overall, though some of the more aesthetic tweaks from PreWare that I grew to love on my Pixi+ are no longer possible. However, PreWare+Govnah+Uberkernel delivers a device that is set to melt faces with speed. Flash is included in the browser and works fairly well. The device is so much more snappy than the Pixi+ it isn't even funny. Finally, you can take advantage of the excellence that is the WebOS multitasking paradigm. The back cover can be fiddly to get off, but can be replaced easily to give you access to extended batteries if you so desire. The Pre2 works great on my Pixi+ touchstone with no hassle what-so-ever. Exhibition mode is a nice additon to the WebOS platform, something sorely missing in WebOS 1.4.x devices. I can't speak to call quality or phone functions at all as I used it only as a WiFi toy, but it worked excellent in that capacity.Read full review
- anakolJan 02, 2012by
Average phone with battery, stability and built quality issues.
I am using the Pre 2 about 2 months. The mobile phone I had before was an LG P500 Android 2.2 device (I was 100% satisfied by it, simple-cheap-stable).Here are my thoughts about Palm Pre 2: - Why you bought it:I would like to taste first handed the webos operating system. I realized that the phone is listed as average, and comparing to my ex Android device, it had + and -. - What you like most about it: Webos, small size, strong processor, visible screen (gorilla). - What you dislike about it: Battery life is a misery, with simple use (20 calls per day)it can reach 20 hours max. Another issue, more important, is the instability of the device. I do not know if it is a matter of webos or the hardware. At least 1 time per day the phone reboots without any reason (it shuts down, showing "HP" and restarts). Finally, construction quality is questionable, with sliding parts sometimes moving to much. - Whether or not you would buy the product again: Certainly not. I think that my next mobile would be a Blackberry. - Compare it with Android: Android 2.2 LG P500 device was more stable, it had a better and reacher application catalogue, better battery life and certainly was far more stable.Read full review
- ecross78Aug 05, 2012by
WebOS and the Palm Pre 2 are hidden gems
The Palm Pre 2 has a fast processor. WebOS makes multitasking a breeze. The only downside is that Hp has pretty much abandoned the operating system. Most popular apps that can be found on android or ios are in the WebOS app store but with that said there is a lot lacking in apps for those who are big on downloading lots of apps. I would recommend anyone getting this phone to look into Preware a homebrew community with developers who have made patches and apps that improve the WebOS experience. Its way easier than rooting an android phone so don't worry they made preware very easy to install. Works on both Mac and PC. Battery life is not worse or better from any other android phone I have used, again with Preware there are patches created by developers that can help improve on battery life. The webOS nation website should be your first stop to get help and advice in the forums from others in the WebOS community. Hardware wise the device is very solid, feels comfortable to hold. The keyboard is small but after a week you get use to it and typing becomes a breeze. The phone syncs with all your google contacts, email, calendar. Overall, it is a joy to use much more fun than android or ios, and easier to use than android.Read full review