Palm Centro 690 - Blue (Verizon) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $296.00
- $269.95Trending at $296.00
- $339.99Trending at $612.84
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $525.00Trending at $571.05
- $699.00Trending at $709.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Palm Centro 690 Smartphone has a 2.25-inch LCD display and a 1.3 MP camera. It runs on the Palm OS 5.4.9. This blue smartphone is equipped with a rechargeable 1150 mAh Li-ion battery that provides up to four hours of talk time. In addition, it has a 64 MB internal memory and supports microSD cards up to 4 GB for additional storage space. Other features offered by this smartphone include document editor, MP3 player, and voice memo.
- Family LinePalm Centro
- Storage Capacity64MB
- Network Technology1xRTT,CDMA / EVDO
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Camera Resolution1.3MP
- Battery Capacity1150 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.25"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.6 in.
- Depth0.8 in.
- Width2.3 in.
Most relevant reviews
- mmmgoodm7Nov 12, 2012by
Smartphone that doesn't need internet service!
I Love this phone! It is my second phone, actually my other phone still works great just I never used a screen protector and it was starting to get a little scuffed up!( It was 4yrs. old) This is truly a smartphone that does not require you to have internet service! I love all of the other features of the phone, but mainly the calendar. I can't live without it! Before owning a palm centro I use to use a palm pilot just for the calendar & appts. So I decided I was tired of carrying a phone and a palm so I got the Palm Centro! I have never been happier! Battery life is great also since I don't use the internet and drain my battery with all the app's running it down.
- gasturbo1Apr 04, 2014by
A good start-up cell phone for young children and teenagers.
This is my third phone of this kind. I first had it a few years a go as my first smartphone. But now i see it as a mere start-up cell phone for young children who are texting all the damn time.It has very good call quality and great battery life. I was actually surprise it was still on the market and listed as NEW.
- raizy13Nov 20, 2013by
I bought this product knowing that it was used but didn't expect it to be unusable. The speaker isn't working and if I by mistake press speaker then I have no idea that the person is waiting on the line for me but I cant hear anything. secondly the ringer doesn't work so if I want to see if someone called I gotta check my missed calls. was very unimpressed and would be very careful next time I buy this item.
- radzoJul 10, 2011by
Good phone at a great price, with no extra monthly data plan!
I bought this to replace my Palm Centro that had a cracked screen. I call this a "dumb" smartphone, because it has the features of a smartphone without the requirement of a data plan. I use the calendar and documents features often and like that I can sync it with my PC. The multi-function calculator is excellent as well... whether I'm doing woodwork, cooking, or trigonometry, there is a calculator for it. The thing I like least about this phone is the size of the screen and keyboard, when compared to newer smartphones, is too small. However, with practice, anyone with large fingers can operate this effectively.
- 2liveupMay 24, 2016by
nice good phone
if u dont want a smartphone this is great
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned