CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Home Theater Systems
Save on Home Theater Systems
- $7.50Trending at $14.79
- $5.86Trending at $11.50
- $8.00Trending at $15.99
- $8.49Trending at $13.07
- $8.29Trending at $12.80
- $8.90Trending at $13.90
- $7.50Trending at $13.66
About this product
- Product InformationThe Oritron HT240 is the best device for newcomers. Having 25 watts of power with five speakers and one subwoofer, the home theater system is just enough to get a person's feet wet in the world of home theater systems. Users will especially enjoy the radio feature of the Oritron theater system that digitally tunes in to popular FM/AM radio stations. Whereas other devices feature most AM and some FM stations with bad reception, the Oritron HT240 clearly plays broadcasts without the snowy effects. Consumers can finally enjoy the radio in Dolby surround sound without interruption and the best part about the system's radio feature is that it is a built-in tuner, meaning that the days of metal antennas are over. The Oritron theater system also features a DVD and CD player that plays nearly every type of disc, including CD-R and CD-RWs. Oritron HT240 also boasts of an optional MP3 feature that accommodates for the iPod and other digital music players. Current owners of the home theater system have given the product four stars for its diversity, saying that the system is an all-around good device. The Oritron theater system not only plays music well, but also features multi-disc resume play and dual focus laser for enhanced visual effects. Oritron will not play half the DVD and leave viewers in suspense for the other half. Users can place their DVDs and CDs in the Oritron HT240 with confidence, knowing that quality will be produced.
- Included ComponentsDVD Player,Radio Tuner,Receiver
- Surround FormatsDolby Digital
- Playable FormatsCD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD
- Playable File FormatsMP3
- Radio TunerAM
- Other FeaturesAV Receiver,DVD Player
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.