Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $120.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by happy_woodstock
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy high-definition audio and video processing with the Onkyo TX SR606 7.1 Channel 210 Watt Receiver, a device compatible with multiple media sources that include Blu-Ray disc players, cable satellite boxes, and gaming consoles. With HDMI connectivity, this receiver can upscale all video signals to 1080i, so you can view low-quality discs at enhanced quality. The expanded version of Audyssey‘s room correction technology makes it possible to experience the best surround sound audio quality even when listening at low volume levels. Transform the audio and video of your home theater system with this device that you can connect to all of your media devices and control with the convenience of a remote.
- Family LineTX
- Product TypeHome Theater Receivers
- MPNTXSR606B,TXSR606B TXSR606S,TXSR606S
- Output Power210 Watt
- Amplifier Output Details110 Watt - 6 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 0.1% - 7 channel(s) ( surround ),90 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.08% - 1 channel(s) ( center ),90 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.08% - 2 channel(s) ( front ),90 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.08% - 2 channel(s) ( surround ),90 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.08% - 2 channel(s) ( surround back )
- Surround Sound EffectsTheater-Dimensional Virtual Surround
- Sound Output TypeAC-3 (Dolby Digital)
- 3D ReadyNo
- Built-in DecodersDTS 96/24,DTS Neo:6,DTS-ES Discrete 6.1,DTS-ES Matrix 6.1,DTS-HD,DTS-HD decoder,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Digital Surround EX,Dolby Pro Logic IIx,Dolby TrueHD
- Equalizer IncludedYes
- Equalizer Band Qty5 bands
- Receiver Tuner TypeDigital
- Receiver Tuner BandsAM/FM
- Response Bandwidth5 - 100000 Hz
- Input Impedance47 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity200 mV
- Coaxial Digital InputYes
- Optical Digital InputYes
- Headphone JackYes
- Remote Control TypeRemote control
- THX certifiedNo
- Included AccessoriesAM antenna,FM antenna,auto calibration microphone
- Height6.85 in.
- Width17.13 in.
- Weight24.91 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- lbro4970Dec 09, 2015by
This is an older model but the sound is now! It makes my Martin Logan speakers sound like a million dollars! I love quite a variety genre of music and it plays them all well! I love it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- stormin_norman2...Oct 29, 2013by
Great sound just not loud enough to hurt!
This is a good average joe receiver. I bought it cause i needed a replacement for my 12.2 it does the job. Positives very very easy set up great sound quality. Down side not enough power leaves you needing/wanting more. I find myself turning the volume up almost 3/4 just to listen to music. If you are looking to use this in a small room with good speakers and you don't need your ears to ring when your done this is your box!
- vestisvitaeSep 29, 2010by
Best budget receiver ever. Good but cheap. Find them around $60 these days!
For the price which you can find a 606 these days, well under 120$, there is simply no better receiver around. The 75W is a STRONG 75W. The sound quality is excellent. Has all the listening modes, decoders and connections the average user would need and more. Audio/Video equipment these days is becoming so advanced that even bottom-of-the-barrel gear like this can performs exceedingly well in most people's eyes. Just make sure a few key components are present - HDMI connections, DTS-HS/TrueHD decoding, Audyssey, and you are pretty much good to go. Personally I prefer slightly more power per channel, but again, if you took a poll most common people would hardly notice the difference between 75W per channel and 140W per channel, if they'd even notice at all.
- carl1921Dec 28, 2016by
This unit often does not show a picture through the HDMI ports.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 125fwfmAug 15, 2010by
Onkyo TX SR606 review
I could have give the product excellent based on futures offered on it and ease to use it. But I down greaded it because of its power. Not enough AMPs. My old Onkyo HT-R520 had more power. I never had to increase sound volume above 45. And it was really load. I even felt sub-roofer shaking the ground. This new HDMI does not perform well. I have to increase volume to 55-60 just to hear in normal sound level. Out-put is not powerful. Otherwise, it is very functional, ease to use unit.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Home Theater Receivers
Save on Home Theater Receivers
- $1,799.00Trending at $1,999.95
- $1,699.99Trending at $2,199.00
- $1,974.95Trending at $2,079.94
- $1,728.00Trending at $2,199.00
- $249.99Trending at $274.97
- $1,349.00Trending at $2,300.14
- $1,444.95Trending at $1,525.95