All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $908.88Trending at $1,099.00
- $1,519.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $379.95Trending at $397.99
- $998.23Trending at $1,019.03
- $1,438.99Trending at $1,896.95
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $374.95Trending at $379.98
About this product
- Product InformationOlympus OM-D E-M5 digital SLR camera is a great option to take photography to the next level. This Olympus 16.1 MP camera has a 3-inch touchscreen that provides the user with easy operation. Furthermore, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 has a rugged design that can hold up to sand, dust, and water, making it a great digital SLR camera for outdoor use. The FL-LM2 flash has automatic red-eye correction to avoid the hassle of editing images. The Olympus 16.1 MP camera also has a Li-ion battery that allows it to be used for hours on one charge. Whether one is hiking through the Congo or just playing in the back yard, the Olympus 16.1 MP camera is a great product for any photographer with an outdoor lifestyle. Inexperienced photographers should shy away from this powerful digital SLR camera. However, this product has a long list of features that can guide any professional to the perfect shot. It also includes a lens kit with a 14 mm-42 mm lens.
- Camera TypeMirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS,MOS
- Lens For SDII R 14-42mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus
- Light Sensitivity Max200
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SDHC Card,SDXC Card
- Viewfinder TypeElectronic
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage100%
- Viewfinder Magnification1.15x
- Depth1.7 in.
- Height3.5 in.
- Width4.8 in.
- Weight15.04 Oz.
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution4608 x 3456
- Additional Features1080i Full HD Movie Recording,16:9 Widescreen Mode,High ISO NR,USB
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- mkoz6518Nov 07, 2015by
Like this camera alot. The photos I have taken - mostly macros of leaves and flowers and some landscapes -- look really sharp
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- moji792Feb 03, 2013by
small but beats the big gunns, absolute value for money and portability
this little gem is an absolute value for money. at this time there is no camera in this price range that could compete its picture quality. with the kit lens rated four star you can not go wrong with this camera. I have used Nikon D7000 and compared its results with OM-D, OM-D images are sharper specially when you enlarge the images the detail you can see in OM-D images you can not see in D7000 images. this camera is very different to use than Nikon D7000, but with every new camera you have to get use to it. I know not all the functions are easily accessible but they are there and once you get use to it you will find it as easy to use as any other camera. in regards to functions some might be hard to find or get to but the options available in this camera that can be personalize exceed in numbers from any other camera or digital SLR. this camera does not weigh you down with carrying heavy lenses and even more expensive tripods to support them. Zuiko lenses are very compact and provide excellent image quality. the image quality that you can compare with Canon L series lenses and more expensive Nikon lenses. Olympus has really hit the mark with this one, few years back when I changed from Canon to Nikon I thought I would never change now but this camera has taken my fancy the images are so beautiful, detailed and sharp there is no other camera that provides such quality unless you are willing to use Sony A99, but I would rather use Olympus. the two command dials next to shutter release are very useful. the touch screen is the best you can get at this time, very responsive and accurate. there is a good variety of lenses available and you can use any old lenses if you have any with a right adapter and they will still focus to infinity. Read full review
- bluridgerunnerJul 04, 2012by
Olympus, you did it right OM-D E-M5, nice job!
I am a longtime Olympus photocon and I really wanted to try this camera. I am a scenic, sports and macro shooter so I need the flexibility of settings. This camera has not disappointed. Small but not too small, I love the tilting screen and I bought the MM7 adapter (free with the rebate) so I can use the same lens as my E-series camera (now my backup). The four star rating is for one reason, the attachable handle/battery packs are way out of the price range. $300 and gosh that is 25% the cost of the camera. If you are a moderate/photcon and you are looking for a great camera to grow into, this is the one for you.
- hamilton08n4Oct 02, 2013by
Camera is perfect, albeit a bit of a challenge to learn how to use beyond the basics. The pictures are bright and crisp, the size is just right. I'm in love with picture taking again!
- dbrown1395Jun 12, 2013by
Completely an amazing camera
This is an incredible tool. The only drawback is that it is way over my head, but I am fixing this by learning. Really an amazing camera. The photos I get are incredible. I could never down-spec from here knowing what a quality photo can look like.