Nokia Lumia 900 - 16GB - White (Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $219.99Trending at $237.95
- $214.95Trending at $229.95
- $459.77Trending at $479.00
- $298.99Trending at $317.11
- $549.94Trending at $569.99
- $224.99Trending at $228.98
About this product
- Product InformationBe it staying in the loop with push email or chatting with friends on WhatsApp and Facebook, the Nokia Lumia 900 Windows mobile has it all. Operating on a Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS and powered by a 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, this Nokia smartphone supports a wide range of applications and excels in multitasking. Thanks to the 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen of this Windows mobile, you can easily navigate your way through its highly versatile features. What’s more, the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone has Wi-Fi capabilities, letting you surf the Internet, check emails, and stream videos at amazing speeds. Capture your memorable moments in high-definition with the 8.0 MP camera of this Nokia smartphone. Moreover, the Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity in the Nokia Lumia 900 lets you share files with other compatible devices.
- Family LineNokia Lumia
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSPA+,HSUPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100 LTE 700/1700/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1830 mAh
- Display TechnologyAMOLED
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.03 in.
- Depth0.45 in.
- Width2.7 in.
- Weight5.64 oz
Most relevant reviews
- wessekwekourtOct 20, 2014by
Good phone if your not picky about your app quality.
Pretty easy to use, good size. Only thing I dont like about it is the app store. Windows has a very poor app store. The apps arent the actual app theyre add ons and they are very outdated.
- iryn82Nov 01, 2013by
Definitely a good device for the price
This is a great smartphone. Once i got past the size (my hands are small and i used an iPhone 3GS) i was okay. The screen is clear, watching Netflix is a great experience. It's 4G LTE so it's fast, and downloads are a snap, videos open fast. I have an otterbox commuter case in white, which compliments it very well. I like the color, the "miniature windows" that show you different things going on without being open directly. I like the tones, the voice recorder, the gps is great because it hasn't led me into a bush yet (unlike another one i used). Transferring music into it is a breeze (unlike apple devices)the music player seems to repeat some songs more than others.
The downside is the some of the Google apps are unavailable or just don't work period. I'm disappointed that i cannot enjoy YouTube like i did with my iPhone. It doesn't have a flash player and i cannot get it to download onto the device. There is no etsy app, and i sell on etsy. What i did was pin my store page onto the "start" page. My bank apps work just fine, i haven't tried xbox connections. Contacts don't transfer easily from other devices. The camera is great however, you have to fiddle with it and change settings and features, and sometimes all you have time for is a point and click shot.
In the end, i am happy with this phone. I believe the newest ones have fixed these few cons. Later on i may purchase the newer Nokia versions. The last Nokia i used was a 8210 in Southern Africa. They have come a long way since then. It is a good solid phone.Read full review
- greasegobblerMar 24, 2013by
Love it, great value.
Bought this phone because I cracked the screen on my old phone. My contract at T-mobile was available for upgrade. T-mobile is moving to aggregate the cost of service from the phone cost. You can bring any unlocked gsm phone to them. The salesperson talked up their Lumia 810 so I checked out all the Lumia models online and decided to get this one from ebay. I love this phone and the way you can view all interactions with a contact. I live in a windows environment, so it was an easy transition for me.
- osoalex95Nov 10, 2012by
The only BAD point is that it can't be a Windows Phone 8 device!
I bought this item to come back to the hardware innovation of Nokia and to be able to get the incredible Microsoft ecosystem expreience.
I like almost every aspect of this phone, the construction feels like what it is, a premium device. The industrial design makes it has the distinction and have its own style from every angle. Windows Phone 7.5 Mango serves as the greatest platform Nokia could ever chose for its devices, being fast, fluid, intuitive and one of a kind in every aspect.
The only cons it has are the reduced countries in which you can use the Marketplace and the rear camera performance (which takes noisy photos in daylight)
- chp0n85May 04, 2013by
I expected no less from this phone I loved it so much that I recommend .... easy to use, comfortable and practical