Nokia Lumia 900 - 16GB - Matte Black (AT&T) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationPowered by a 1.4 GHz processor, the Nokia Lumia 900 cell phone makes multitasking a breeze. As it runs on the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS, this Nokia Lumia phone lets you access a wide range of applications. Navigating through this Windows smartphone is a breeze, thanks to its large, 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED touchscreen display. Stream your favorite movies and music at blazing speeds, as the Nokia Lumia 900 cell phone supports 4G. You can surf the Internet even while youâ€™re on the go, with Wi-Fi connectivity on this Windows smartphone. Capture memorable moments of your life in amazing quality using the 8 MP camera of this Nokia Lumia phone.
- Family LineNokia Lumia
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorMatte Black
- Network Generation3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,GSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSPA / WCDMA (UMTS),HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS)/HSPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Battery Capacity1830 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 420 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyAMOLED
- Screen Size4.3"
- Display Resolution480 x 800 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5 in.
- Depth0.45 in.
- Width2.7 in.
- Weight5.64 oz
Most relevant reviews
- biospeculatorJan 14, 2016by
be careful of battery life and OS
This is a good phone. However, there are a few things you need to be careful of :
1) If you are buying a used phone, make sure to ask about the battery. An old battery will discharge quickly ( e.g. 1-2 days ) and it is next to impossible to replace the battery ( need to disassemble the phone, etc. ).
2) Make sure the operating system is at least Windows Phone 8. Otherwise you will not be able to use Skype and several other apps.
Verified purchase: No
- giladreamsDec 12, 2015by
Nokia Lumia 900
I never knew I would enjoy a Windows phone so much, great features easy to use.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- sovay2tilargent...Dec 09, 2014by
Will get another
I have always loved Nokia phones and this one does not disappoint. Purchased used because I seem not to have any luck with smartphones. Have lost 3 in two months(lumia 920, BB torch and HTC radar) and got this one last week-it fell and screen shattered yesterday. But while I had it...volume works well. very loud. Movies play well. The size of screen does not require squint or enlarging so much that viewing experience is diminished. At first marketplace did not work but I had to reset my account. What I miss is the ability use phone like USB. I can only upload with Zune. It's taking a long time to update. But if i was stationed for longer, maybe I'd be more tolerant. Prices of replacement parts are high so if you do go with this one, don't be like me. Take good care.
Hope you found this helpful.Read full review
- lebeoufJul 08, 2015by
Love it easy to use. Like new but not as costly
Love it. Easy to use. Like new but not as costly. Pictures are great even taken by me the worst photographer. Very friendly to share with friends and family.Never added many apps but what I am using is very good
- jhil4539Apr 08, 2013by
Multifuntion phone with great properties, GPS awesome and free
The tiles on screen are big enough, easy to use. WiFi connection is very fast. GPS is awesome and free, you do not need to waste your money on data connenction fees, because it works well without any data connection. Easy to use cloud services such as Skydrive, also Whatsup app is free. Very good quality camera, easy to share photos. Absolutely great value for money, I really recommend Nokia Lumia phones, much easier and cheaper to use compared to iPhone and Android phones.