Nokia Lumia 710 - 8GB - Black (T-Mobile) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $219.99Trending at $249.98
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $539.00Trending at $578.11
- $219.99Trending at $257.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nokia Lumia 710 is a stylish and compact smartphone designed to operate in GSM and CDMA networks. This Nokia smartphone runs on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS that is preloaded with Office 365 to create and edit documents. This Windows mobile features a 3.7-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display offering good visibility even in bright sunlight. The Nokia Lumia 710 has a 5 MP camera with LED flash to capture photos and videos of superb quality. As this Nokia smartphone supports 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can browse the Internet on the move. This Windows mobile features a built-in GPS with A-GPS support to offer navigational assistance.
- Family LineNokia Lumia
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network TechnologyGSM,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size3.7"
- Digital CameraYes
- Height4.69 in.
- Depth0.49 in.
- Width2.46 in.
Most relevant reviews
- jofirneno2012Jul 31, 2015by
Charging Port ALWAYS breaks... Beware
This phone has a known history for broken charging ports, actually I had to buy 4 (3 710's and 1 810) and all ceased to work for the same problem... It wouldn't charge. The cord was not the problem, trust me, I tried everything. Upon googling "Nokia Lumia broken charging port", a slew of results showed the same problem happening with alot of people, upset because it was not considered repairable under warranty. It is a cheaply made, flawed feature. The phone itself is otherwise good but what good is a phone that doesn't charge????? I finally switched to LG Optimus and had no problems. Nokia.... you suck!!!!
- changoman13Jul 08, 2014by
Great price and good for the money.
Great phone for the price i cant beat it. The phone is durable it works really nice, the phone is great on the internet. I like the features, the easy to read buttons, i cant really complain. This phone is actually a great windows phone and it works without any issues, i am really surprised how windows stepped up its game with the cell phone, especially with its competitors.
- neodiamond34Apr 04, 2014by
Great starter smartphone with only minor glitches.
This is my second Lumina 710, for what I do this phone is great. The two things that could be improved in my opinion are the camera and the power button. The photos are not as quality and accessing the camera can be difficult if you are in a hurry. The power button, which wakes the phone up from sleep mode is sticky and I have had issues with it on both phones. Otherwise it is a great phone, great for people making the crossover to smartphones and those who like windows.
- bbear83Dec 01, 2013by
Great price for a great phone.
I had the same model of phone and needed to place the one I had dropped. My Nokia was easy to use and the camera gave me excellent pictures. It was certainly a step up from my old phone. Pictures, contacts, email, coupons and so much more available all in one place...my Nokia Lumina.
- nayrovi28Jan 21, 2014by
was good and great value for the money.
I bought this product because I was need it.I liked about that was easy to use and the product have excellent features but I didn´t have a lot experience with this product but if you want to buy one like that you can, for that I can´t compare to others product similar like that i don´t have an excellent criterion for this product.