Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $373.99Trending at $379.99
- $323.00Trending at $369.99
- $288.98Trending at $298.99
- $289.88Trending at $319.00
- $179.99Trending at $249.99
- $190.00Trending at $194.99
- $174.99Trending at $194.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionNintendo Wii consoles now come in a limited edition blue. For any age, the Wii console will provide hours of fun with intuitive motion control and the feeling of actually being in the game. The Nintendo Wii console connects through WiFi and users are able to download classic games. With the broadband network, users can make the Wii experience a social experience. Accessories include 4 Wii remote controllers, a Wii virtual console and Wiiware. This console is 8.5 inches in length, 6 inches wide and a little less than 2 inches in height. Thanks to the IBM "Broadway" PowerPC processor featuring an 85.9 MB RAM, the Nintendo Wii ensures a seamless gaming experience. The sleek Wii console, no larger than a stack of several DVD cases, includes a sensor bar, an AV cable, an AC adapter, a Wii stand, a Wii MotionPlus Remote, and a Wii Nunchuk controller for even more exciting game-control possibilities.
- Product NameNintendo Wii
- Product LineNintendo Wii
- Console ColorBlue
- Device Input SupportRemote Control
- EditionLimited Edition
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - external
- Height6.18 in.
- Weight2.7 lb
- Width1.73 in.
- Depth8.48 in.
- Ram Technology1T-SRAM
- Region CodeUnited States
- Memory Capacity3 MB
- Country RegionUnited States
Most relevant reviews
- bcwmdFeb 10, 2015by
Working out at home or traveling with the Wii keeps me in in great shape.
I own 6 different Wii devices so that I can use my Wii Fit Plus wherever I go. It is a fantastic way to keep in shape, and this model is a neat addition to my blue bedroom I works like a charm and takes up very little space. This is something I couldn't do without, and would recommend it very highly to anyone in a similar situation.
- badboyguitarstmJul 07, 2016by
Careful when you buy
I could have gotten a better price and thought this was a newer Wii... turned out to be a 2006.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- knightcount69_1...May 08, 2013by
I will recommend it to anybody that has a sense of humor..! :)
It's a great machine I really enjoy it, The only draw-back it does not play DVD-like the playstation or the Xbox. But for the money, and all the the stuff that comes with its a good buy. Very fun to use plus the kids, they love it..! ***Notice*** If you decide to buy this machine make sure you do your research and buy the one that comes with the complete set on Ebay including the Skylanders, and its flash-cards etc... Do not buy just the machine it would not work for it intended purposes. If you decide to take that route, you will need to buy different games that will not required the portal-entry or the Skylanders. Just remember this, and you will do just fine. I had to find this out on my own..! Happy gaming..!
- alantaw10Mar 08, 2016by
This is a great system and it is a cute color!! Easy to use and great downloads on it..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- djks10Dec 04, 2012by
Great Product-Great Versatility - Highly Recommended
We really enjoy the versatility of the Wii Game system. It is very user-friendly and the games are fun. We haven't found many games that are good for smaller kids (age 6 and under), but we continue to look! One of the main uses for us is the ability to play Netflix and Hulu Plus on the TV without requiring a separate box. The wireless capability allows for fewer cords and cables under the TV. Another capability that we really enjoy is the SD card slot. We can take photos on our digital camera, then when we get home, pop the card into the Wii and see the photos on the TV big screen. Very nice. We've been so happy with it. We have a Wii hooked up to a TV that has no satellite capability (due to its location in the house) so that Netflix and Hulu Plus can be watched on it. Then we bought a second system for the games and TV watching on our main TV, as well.Read full review