CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Nintendo 3DS (Latest Model)- Cosmo Black Handheld System
Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $275.00Trending at $335.00
- $241.98Trending at $279.99
- $259.95Trending at $274.66
- $299.99Trending at $325.00
- $235.00Trending at $244.99
- $255.00Trending at $296.65
- $58.30Trending at $67.25
About this product
- Product DescriptionBoost your gaming experience with the outstanding 3.53-inch (top screen) and 3.2-inch (bottom screen) LCD display of the Nintendo 3DS game. With pixel resolution of 800x240 (top screen) and 320x240 (bottom screen), this Nintendo console game offers clear images. The Nintendo 3DS supports 2.4 GHz band IEEE 802.11, which allows it to exchange data with other Nintendo systems wirelessly. The stereo speakers at the left and right of this Nintendo add to the gaming exhilaration. The 3D effect can be adjusted or even turned completely off, using the 3D Depth Slider feature of this Blue Nintendo 3D video game. With one inner camera and two outer cameras of 0.3 MP, this Nintendo DS system will certainly revolutionize your 3D gaming experience.
- PlatformNintendo 3DS
- Product LineNintendo DS
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColourCosmo Black
- Device Input Support4-Way Cross Keypad
- Video Color OutputColour
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery UpTimeUp To 8 Hours
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Depth2 cm
- Height7 cm
- Weight230 gr
- Width13.4 cm
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3.53 in.
- Resolution320 x 240
- Processor Quantity2
- Ram TechnologyFCRAM
- Supported MediaNintendo 3DS Game Card,Nintendo DS Game Card,Nintendo DSI Game Card,SD Memory Card
- Resolutions320 x 240,800 x 240
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity128 MB
- FeaturesBuilt-in Microphone,Movement Detection Technology
Most relevant reviews
- 1007808190@dele...Jun 02, 2012by
Do it, Buy it, It's Fantastic, Well Worth the Cash!
This is the newest system released by Nintendo in 2011. This hardware is capable of running 3D games, that can be played without 3D glasses. This is an incredible piece of hardware, then manages to outshine any competitors by far. It's graphics are smooth and the frame-rate perfect. New players may have difficulty with the 3D effects at first, which can be intensified, decreased or completely turned off. However after a couple of days practice that problem was totally gone. However, I find myself playing with the 3D turned off a lot of the time, as there is very precise positioning required to avoid seeing the double layers picture on screen. The speakers are clear and high quality and go reasonably load. The two built in cameras on the exterior of the machine allow 3D photos to be taken which another innovative feature, and then these photos can be transferred to a PC by the use of SD memory or viewed on the system.
Being a relatively new system there is not so much a diverse selection of games as there is for the DS or PSP, but with new releases every month, and the 3DS quickly becoming a regular addition to the handheld wars, then this is expected to change soon. This machine outstrips all other mainstream handhelds by far, the PSP may be a graphical beast, but the 3D effects of the 3DS cast a shadow over the PSP. In terms of innovation, the 3DS is far a head of the 3DS in all respects, it can play regular DS games, it carried over the innovation of the bottom screen, transferred it and improved it. Nintendo have truly out done themselves. Definitely worth checking out, it is not necessary to even get a game with the machine, and it has some in built apps, and a diverse online shop, where a plethora of new games, and classic virtual console games can be purchased. Getting it off e-Bay saved me nearly £40, so I'd check out here first.
Happy Gaming!Read full review
- kaylen-aniquaJun 10, 2013by
Over all brilliant games consol
Bought this for my 8yr old and it was one of the best purchaces ive ever made,he was delighted! It was in perfect condition and all the extras that came with it truly blew his mind. Worth every penny. Couldnt have done it without you,thanx ebay! A bit eye boggling if 3d turned too high but has ajustable switch to change intensity to suit your needs and has a large screens so you can see the great game effects clearer and bonus that it takes all ds games (not in 3d) because 3ds ones are great but expensive unless also purchaced on ebay! x
- sleetfuryMar 04, 2013by
Fantastic little system, will enjoy many hours and new games.
I bought it because all the new DS games are going to be coming out on this system now, I don't want to be left behind by the market and Nintendo is one of the last game devs I trust!
I actually really enjoy the joystick controls. I thought I wouldn't use it much but the dpad is in a really awkward position for my thumb. I don't use the 3D much but it's a nice little bonus for cutscenes.
I don't like the fact that they've phased out the advance cartridges and used a different type of charger to the rest of the DS series (again!) but they're not too big of a deal.
If this one broke I would definitely buy a new one!
- joannalotusMar 11, 2013by
I would recommend this to everyone!
Great system, easy to set up and it explains everything on screen. Comfortable and light weight. Definitely worth the money. The 3D is impressive but gave me a head ache after a while so turned the 3D off! Battery life is very strong and doesn't take long to fully charge
- papalazarou370Jan 07, 2012by
Good next gen handheld but PS Vita may steal its limelight.
Got one for my 7 year old son. He loves it to bits. The experiences I have had when using it are good. Worth considering as an upgrade from the original ds or dsi, as it plays the cartridges. The 3d effect is superb as long as you follow the guidelines for using it. The graphics and sound are excellent. As for control options you can use the analogue pad or traditional d pad, touch screen or the motion sensors. One thing I must say is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of software out but what there is seems to reach out to gamers of all ages. The titles we have are mario 3d, mario kart 3d, sonic generations, rabbids 3d and super monkey ball 3d and they are all very good. If you are a fan of the ds then get one, but if you want a better choice of games and aren't bothered about 3d , seriously consider waiting for playstation vita, which should release with a good selection of titles.Read full review