Nikon Speedlight SB-N5 Shoe Mount Flash for Nikon
Top Selling in Flashes
Great Prices on Flashes
- $59.50Trending at $65.98
- $63.00Trending at $78.00
- $72.99Trending at $77.98
- $96.99Trending at $100.99
- $39.99Trending at $52.99
- $36.49Trending at $46.99
- $25.00Trending at $33.69
About this product
- DescriptionCapture clearly illuminated pictures even in the dark using the Nikon SB-N5 Speedlight shoe mount flash with your camera. The Nikon camera flash has a guide number of 27.9 feet at 35 mm position, ensuring that even a distant subject is adequately illuminated. The bounce and swivel adjustment of the Nikon SB-N5 Speedlight helps soften the light by reflecting it off walls, ceilings, and reflectors. Weighing just 2.5 oz, this shoe mount flash does not weigh down your camera and is easy to carry along. Moreover, this Nikon camera flash proves to be versatile as it can function both as a continuous light as well as a flash.
- Guide Number27.89 ft/ISO 100
- Compatible BrandFor Nikon
- Additional FeaturesAF illuminator,Curtain Synchronization,Flash +/- compensation,Flash Ready Indication
- Weight0.15 oz
Most relevant reviews
- layzboyken5Sep 05, 2015by
Small and Awesome!
Small and Awesome! Just carry extra EN-EL15 batteries with you...You also have no other choice using any other flash with this camera...Not a standard hot shoe...but, it will get you out of a pinch in low light situations.
- ashfordgMay 24, 2016by
Great little flash works well and does what it is supposed to do , very easy for travelling.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- c_ogirFeb 10, 2013by
Awesome little Flash unit with great features. Get it if you have a Nikon 1
Awesome little flash. Extremely light, a bit bulky and cumbersome when compared to built in flash units of comparable cameras. Mine has a slight but noticeable amount of play when locked in place- unlike my other Nikon SB-XXX units. At first glance it might seem a bit pricey for the size, but once you use the features and take pictures it will be indispensable. Well worth the price. It even lets you swivel top section to get those vertical shots with proper lighting. Make sure to get a second battery because it uses the camera battery. I have bought refurbished Nikkor lenses with no problems ever. So I jumped at the opportunity to buy a refurbished SB-N5 for $120 from Cameta Camera with one year warranty for piece of mind
- bluebirddave61Dec 10, 2012by
Very light & compact flash which does not need batteries as it uses the camera battery.
It is the only flash that automatically works with the Nikon 1V and i have found it to be very easy and versatile to use.
- yoyummy2013Apr 23, 2013by
Great little flash!
This flash works well with the Nikon V 1 and I like the fact that I don't have to use batteries because it works with the camera's power when turned on. It is very small and I have to get used to using this size camera.