Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $5,239.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $894.00Trending at $908.93
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $1,139.00Trending at $1,154.99
- $669.40Trending at $949.99
- $1,399.99Trending at $1,439.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon D7000 is a digital SLR camera with a built-in EXPEED 2 image processor that allows you to capture high quality photos. Compose, capture and view your photographs and videos on the 3-inch super density LCD display of this Nikon 16.2 MP camera. The Nikon D7000 also records HD videos at a resolution of 1080p, to deliver a true-to-life footage. With the D-Lighting function in this 16.2 MP digital camera, you can alter the brightness of captured photographs whenever necessary. The red-eye reduction function in this digital SLR camera automatically corrects the red-eye effect caused due to the camera flash. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 6400), this Nikon 16.2 MP camera captures clear photos even in low-light conditions.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom5.8x
- Sensor Resolution16.2MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDAF-S DX VR 18-105mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 105mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Light SensitivityHi-4 (ISO 409,600),ISO auto (100-25600),Lo-1 (ISO 50)
- Light Sensitivity Max1006400
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Flash Off
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SDHC Card,SDXC Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical (Through-the-lens)
- Depth7.62 cm
- Height10.414 cm
- Width13.208 cm
- Weight690 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-4
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesAutomatic Flash,Tripod Mountable
- Continuous Shooting Speed6 frames per second
Most relevant reviews
- hartley8782Apr 07, 2012by
I have previously owned the Nikon D5000 and was impressed by that for the 2 years I used it. Having now owned the Nikon D7000 for just over a month I can honestly say that it is superb, I upgraded to the 7000 as I now use it in a semi professional capacity and as such I need a camera that will perform well in all types of situations. Whilst I am predominantly a landscape photographer I also shoot general images for companies and individuals and the quality that the D7000 gives me is exactly what to expect from a high end DSLR. The sensor is the latest one available and the camera is packed fully of features. The image quality is superb even when I heavily crop images they are sharp and well defined. The camera came with the "kit" lens 18-105 and I have found this to be a very good lens providing good flexibility and with little fall off in image quality at the upper end unlike many zoom lenses. The camera has a magnesium alloy body and whilst a little heavy compared to the D5000 all the controls are well placed and easy to operate. It feels very comfortable and solid during handling. I cannot review the video capabilities of this camera as I have no intention of using it as it was purchased as and used for digital still images. Read full review
- derek6757May 07, 2012by
I more I use this camera the more I enjoy
The D7000 was a upgrade from a D80. The difference between these two models is remarkable. Apart from the obvious 16.2 Mb it is all the other added features that have impressed. To name a few: Live view, Scene mode, Mirror up,Three diff focus modes all do as stated by Nikon.This camera with its alloy body will last for many happy snappy years.
- jrewillisJan 07, 2012by
Excellent product. Would recommend to any serious hobbyist or semi pro...
Bought this to replace a Nikon D60 and D80. Excellent product, fantastic picture quality especially in low light. I have used many DSLRs and this works very well...
- anthonyric67Mar 03, 2013by
This is an upgrade for me As I love Nikon and am familiar with the settings it’s my dream camera. This camera has every thing I personally need to improve my skills. You only have to read the reviews from people in the professional field to get a view on how good this camera is.
- sprag360Aug 08, 2012by
brilliant camera cannot fault it
bought this camera for wildlife photography it gets closer to the things i want to without disturbing them with my 80-400 lens options and functions are great 16.2 mp great picture quality