Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,399.99Trending at $1,439.98
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $570.00Trending at $698.00
- $1,329.99Trending at $1,498.00
- $359.00Trending at $379.99
- $2,689.99Trending at $2,898.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe 24.2 MP, Nikon D3200 features the EXPEED 3-image processor that delivers high-quality images and full-HD videos. Its 3x optical zoom allows you to shoot distant images with ease. In addition, the 3-inch display of this black camera offers a convenient view of the images and videos.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution24.2MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDAF-S DX VR 18-55mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Light SensitivityISO 100-6400,ISO 12800,ISO auto
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Depth7.7 cm
- Height9.6 cm
- Width12.5 cm
- Weight455 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- HDMI OutputYes
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- FeaturesDustproof,Image Stabilisation,face detection,red-eye reduction
Most relevant reviews
- jls240Apr 07, 2013by
The leading entry to intermediate level DSLR
Having researched the various brands and models of entry level and above DSLR cameras, I had no hestation in buying the D3200. Firstly, its weight and handling are excellent. It has plenty of features from the higher level cameras, but is easy to use. It has a large viewing screen at the rear and a very good range of 11 focusing points through the viewer. However, the feature that stands out for me in this camera is its 24.2 mp standard, which is head and shoulders above other cameras. Perhaps my only doubt was its lack of waterproofing against the Pentax K5, but its nearest rival, the Canon 550, and the other Canon range simply do not match this camera for picture clarity. My only gripe with Nikon is that they refer to a warranty card, which the approved repairers say is no longer used and is not required. Read full review
- roberthindleFeb 04, 2013by
Easy to use, good quality, reasonably priced camera
I used to have a SLR film camera years ago and have used compacts since then .I decided to return to digital SLR's to improve my photography. I've had the camera about a month now and i am just starting to use it's non auto settings. The camera so far has done everything I wanted it to do. The photo's are sharp and clear and I like the light feel of the camera. in some of the reviews I read earlier there was criticism that the rear screen did not hinge and rotate. For me It has not been a problem. It all depends i suppose on what you want the camera to do. I'm happy to be able to take some long exposures like sunsets in the country for example and use the feature's on portrait shots.So far I can recommend this as an entry level camera. It feels very nice to handle and has the Nikon build quality. Read full review
- greetingcardsno...Nov 08, 2012by
Really Good Camera Amazing Images
I think the Nikon 3200D is absolute amazing digital camera. Reason why I say this as it takes brilliant images every time. We did have the Nikon D90 but I just could not get on with the camera. The D3200 has 24 million pixels so you really do get amazing results. We needed a camera to take pictures of greeting cards and jewellery. One thing you do need to purchase is a Macro lens which we did now you get really close up images overall a really good investment.
- caesar142billMar 09, 2013by
perfect for dslr novice !
This was my first dslr camera and I have to admit its perfect for me as a beginner to photography. It is very easy to use and the quality of the pictures is excellent. A must buy for ant beginners to the world of dslr and be sure to buy from e bay - you will save quite a bit of money.
- jagerbombhero20...Mar 06, 2013by
A great gift and great first time SLR camera.
I bought this camera as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday. Although i am not familiar with the camera my boyfriend loves it, he is still learning about. He is already looking into new lenses for it. It's his first SLR camera and has already taken some great pictures.