Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $134.59+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by catalogeek
- See details for delivery est.
- $32.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by shopkeepshowroom
- Est. delivery by Apr 3
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,929.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $5,398.00Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,296.77Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $774.57Trending at $996.95
- $582.56Trending at $599.95
- $569.95Trending at $704.99
About this product
- Product InformationThis Nikon COOLPIX 16 MP camera combines a 10x zoom NIKKOR ED glass lens with 1-inch wide-angle coverage, and fits everything in an elegant and compact body. The black color confers to the Nikon COOLPIX S6200 a smart and stylish look, while the measurements (3.7 inches wide by 2.3 inches high by 1 inch deep) make this compact digital camera easily concealable in pockets and small bags. The strategic layout of the rear panel controls of this Nikon COOLPIX 16 MP camera and the handy rotary multi selector allow quicker and surer operations. The elevated performance of the Nikon COOLPIX S6200 is granted by a resolution of 16 MP, with enhanced image quality and processing speed. This compact digital camera also features combined lens-shift and electronic VR image stabilization, a flash control system, enhanced motion detection, and ISO 3200 capability. Special effects such as Soft, Nostalgic sepia, High-contrast monochrome, High key, Low key, or Selective color can be applied to the photos and movies recorded by this Nikon COOLPIX 16 MP camera, and additional creativity can be achieved by applying one of the in-camera filter effects such as Soft, Selective color, Cross screen, Fisheye, Miniature effect, or Painting.
- Product Features
- 16-megapixel CCD image sensor
It lets you capture outstandingly detailed images, crop creatively and produce stunningly sharp poster-size enlargements.
- 10x Nikkor zoom lens with wide-angle coverage
10x Nikkor zoom lens with wide-angle coverage offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution.
- Anti-blur technology
It automatically counters blurred images in four different ways. Lens-shift VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake. High ISO light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low-light. Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots. Night landscape mode lets you shoot sharp images in low light.
- 2.7-inch high resolution LCD monitor
It offers vivid color reproduction, sharp contrast, and clear viewing. It boasts Nikon's Clear Color Display technology that minimizes reflections, even in bright sunlight.
- HD (720p) movie recording with stereo sound
Optical zoom and auto-focus during recording make you can capture a photo while filming. Camera features a built-in HDMI connector with HDMI-CEC support for output to an HDTV.
- Quick response
It features fast start-up and auto-focus for capturing moments as they happen.
- Special effects
Shoot stills or movies using a special effect, or use an in-camera filter to enhance photos after you've taken them. Effects to shoot with include soft focus and nostalgic sepia, and you can review your choice on the LCD screen before you begin.
- EXPEED C2 image processing system
EXPEED C2 image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality.
- Smart portrait system
Advanced automatic features for perfect portraits! Smile timer takes the shot when your chosen subject smiles. Blink proof alerts you when someone had their eyes closed. Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones on people's faces for smoother looking skin. In-camera red-eye fix corrects false eye color due to flash the instant you take the shot.
- 18 scene modes
18 scene modes automatically optimize settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations.
- Scene auto selector
Scene auto selector selects the optimum scene mode for popular photographic situations.
- 16-megapixel CCD image sensor
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom10x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution16.0 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth1 in.
- Height2.3 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Weight5.7 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size2.7"
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- pandegloryApr 02, 2013by
Great Picture, Small, Great Zoom, Strong Flash
I bought this camera while it was on sale, and i have to say i was very happy with it. it has a 10x zoom and 16.1 mega pixel. the actually picture you see on the LCD screen while taking the picture isn't the best but it looks so much better once you go back and review your images. this camera is very small and easy to walk around with. the flash of the camera is quite strong so I wasn't use to it being good. over all this is a very good point and shoot camera.
- savage22375Jan 05, 2012by
This camera is a SUPER DEAL for the MONEY! Superb quality to $ ratio.
Pro's: Great price for the camera you get. size, its super small/light and can fit into any pocket comfortably. has a large lcd screen. comes with a battery, so your not replacing AA or AAA batteries all the time, has a great battery life too, I have taken hundreds of pictures with it, using the flash too and the battery still shows a full charge (I put it on the charger though just to make sure it was ready when I wanted it) Superb picture quality And the digital zoom is amazing, allowing you to get closer than any other camera I found in this price range and comparable in size. Con's: There are not many with this camera, my biggest complaint is that inbetween shots snapped, it seems to take a very long time to be able to take your next picture (and thats not counting the time it takes to show you the pic you just took). Really that is my only complaint, and I don't feel that is enough to give the camera a bad rating or be unhappy with my purchase. I'm using this camera coming out of a Nikon CoolPix digital SLR which I bought probly about 7 to 9 years ago, (its only 8MP) is a nice camera but since it's a digital SLR its very large and cumbersome, this new CoolPix is tiny, high performing, and easy to take anywhere! A perfect replacment to tote around in place of my old digital SLR. I've been a huge Nikon fan now for years, they make great cameras. Thank you Nikon! Read full review
- rbigcatJul 08, 2012by
Convenient size, simple to use, quality pictures.
Very compact for high MP, 10X zoom, and SD card. Requires different battery size and charger than our 10 MP and 12 MP cool pix cameras. Not much difference in picture quality than from our 12 MP cool pix for regular size photos. The high MP may make difference for enlargements such as 11 x 14 and up? No experience in how product compares to other brand compact cameras.
- ole-eloJan 03, 2012by
Easy to use, great quality camera with awesome zoom!
We needed a camera upgrade. our last one, also a Nikon, was about 7 years old with a broken battery compartment door. So I bought this for my Wife for Xmas. She loves it. With the 10x zoom feature, you're able to zoom in really close from far away. Plus, the instant 'video' mode is simple to use. I also added a 16gb memory card for lots of storage. LOVE this camera! and got it at an amazing price on Ebay.
- ddeegottFeb 03, 2012by
Awesome product! Best value for the money! Plus the biggie, He loves it!
This was a gift for my son for Christmas. I OPENED and precharged this for him to use Christmas morning. We could not believe the photos and how easy it was for him to shoot them. You can't believe the number of blurey photos that we have. I took a lot of time comparing the available choices and it sure paid off. The S6200 has the shake control, this was important due to my son's injury, the automatic focus on your subject also helps unbelieveably. No more blurs! Comparing camera to camera is a snap with the helpful product specs that were available. Plus I was especially happy with the bundle that came with the camera, I did not have to add anything you know like an extra storage card, camera case, small tripod and camera care kit as it was all included. The last item I compared was the warranty, if you believe in your product then you will back it up, Nikon offered the best of my choices. Nikon is a leader in the industry so I felt very confident in choosing it! It was a complete pleasure shopping for his Nikon S6200 camera. Read full review