Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $224.85Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by safreyenterprises
- Est. delivery by Feb 2
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $92.29Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by 6ave
- Est. delivery by Feb 6
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $744.95Trending at $762.99
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $889.99Trending at $903.94
- $570.00Trending at $698.00
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $1,319.00Trending at $1,394.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon COOLPIX L26 is a 16.1 MP digital camera with a 26 mm wide-angle NIKKOR lens that proves beneficial in capturing vast landscapes or crowds even from a short distance. With a 5x optical zoom, the Nikon COOLPIX L26 brings distant objects five times closer without losing out on the sharpness. This Nikon digital camera also records high-definition videos at a resolution of 720p to deliver a true-to-life footage. You can now record movies at the touch of a button with the dedicated movie-record button on this Nikon digital camera. This 16.1 MP digital camera features the Easy Auto mode, which optimally adjusts the settings to help you get the best possible results in any shooting condition. The 3-inch TFT LCD monitor of the Nikon COOLPIX L26 provides you with a clear view of the photos or shots, and makes the camera more accessible.
- Product Features
- Hassle-free memories
So easy to use - just turn it on and shoot! An easy-to-understand menu makes the COOLPIX L26 an ideal camera for beginners or anyone looking for better pictures. Its 5x optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens gets the shot you want, from wide-angle to telephoto. Make family and friends look their best with Nikon's in-camera smart portrait system, which automatically retouches and enhances photos. Want a movie clip? Make HD (720p) movies at the touch of a button. Even take great close-up shots less than 4 inches away.
- Let the camera do the thinking
Keep it simple. Let easy auto mode automatically select the best camera settings for the most frequently shot photo subjects, including portrait, landscape, night setting or close-up. Just turn on the L26, point, shoot and enjoy the great photo you just made.
- Memories that move
Sometimes, nothing tells a story like a movie. When you want to switch from stills to movie making, simply press the dedicated movie record button conveniently located on the back of the camera. Record movies in HD (720p) with sound, and then enjoy them on the camera's big, bright 3-inch LCD monitor, a computer or an HDTV.
- From near to far with ease
A lot happens in your life that should not be missed. The L26's 5x optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens captures stunning close-ups and telephoto shots for both photos and movies. Plus, the L26's optical VR image stabilization system minimizes blur for sharper, clearer pictures.
- Hassle-free memories
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size20MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth2 in.
- Height2.4 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Additional Features720p HD Video Recording
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- john.kilroy2012Feb 02, 2016by
I bought the warranty on the last camera I bought. Unable to get any help. Plan was bad. Cameras just do not last long.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- kekic3450Jan 11, 2013by
Great camera for the money.
camera was smaller than it looked. Love the screen size. Not sure about the picture quality yet as I have not downloaded it to my computer. Battery life is better than any I have had before. All in all a great camera for the money.
- nico1137Dec 03, 2012by
Great camera. Small, compact and takes a great pictures. I´m not sure about the battery, but at the moment show full charged. I Take around 30 shots.
- dsskater1Oct 02, 2012by
It's a good camera. You can't go wrong with a Nikon.
This is a great camera for someone who is just starting out and it is just right to put into your pocket.
- redquiltblock20...Sep 13, 2014by
the battery latch will not let you put battery's in camera and hold them i
This camera is a piece of junk from china like all nikon the latch will not let you close the battery box .