More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $908.88Trending at $1,099.00
- $1,519.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $379.95Trending at $397.99
- $998.23Trending at $1,019.03
- $1,438.99Trending at $1,896.95
- $2,688.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $374.95Trending at $379.98
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon COOLPIX L110 is a Compact device with a digital 12.1 MP sensor that allows you to capture clear images. The 3-inch display on this Nikon camera provides you with a convenient view of the image files. L110 model has 4x digital and 15x optical zoom. The camera comes in black and weighs 406 gr.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom15x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution12.1MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range1cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 420mm
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200 (3Mpix),ISO 400,ISO 6400 (3Mpix),ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto (80-800)
- Light Sensitivity Max6400
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size43 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth7.81 cm
- Height7.43 cm
- Width10.89 cm
- Weight406 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - colour
- Display Size3"
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output,USB to computer
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedMS Windows Vista
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Features720p HD Video Recording,Audio Recording,Blink Detection,Blink Detection Technology,D-Lighting Technology,Dual Image Stabilization,Face Detection,Image Stabilisation,In-camera Red-eye Fix,Intelligent Scene Selector,Interchangeable Lenses,Motion Detection,Motion Detection Technology,Red-eye Correction,Smile Detection,Smile Detection technology,USB 2.0,face-priority AF function
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame movie mode
- White BalanceAuto
- Continuous Shooting Speed11.1 frames per second
- Video Capture1280 x 720 - 30 fps
Most relevant reviews
- stp815Dec 08, 2012by
An easy to use camera with a super zoom range and great picture resolution.
Well,... I haven't had the camera for very long. I saw it on ebay and thought it would be a good replacement for my Lumix 6Mpx. It arrived safely packed and without delay I went onto ebay to order an adaptor with UV and Polarising filters. (Essential add-ons). I made an error in my ordering and received an adaptor for an L120 (Which is a fraction too small for the L110). I sold the adaptor on ebay and ordered the correct adaptor, (which is en-route to me). I have only taken two pictures with the camera so far, and it seems to be performing well. I find the buttons on the rear to be rather cluttered and easily accidentally pressed by my sausage-like fingers. The zoom facility is spectacular and precise. The use of alkaline AA batteries is OK. Better to use a set of the newer Lithium batteries for a much greater life expectancy. The Nikon is lighter than the Lumix, has a longer zoom range and has a better, more detailed, picture. Read full review
- panyan1991Jan 02, 2011by
Budget Bridge Camera
This is a Nikon Bridge camera - it is the midway point between the smaller compact cameras and the much more advanced Digital Single Reflex Cameras (DSLR). Pros: - very nice little camera - strong flip-up flash - nice 3" lcd screen - very high quality HD recording Function - stereo microphone recording - takes micro-sd cards - has lens cover and nice strap - GREAT 15x zoom Cons: - EATS batteries! - optical clarity is not great... - at far zoom very hard to keep still, needs a tripod for the furthest zoom photos - the HD recording function takes ALOT of memory Overall: This is a great backup camera from carrying a DSLR and a nice upgrade from a simple compact camera. It doesnt do anything particularly fantastic, but the build quality is very high and it is a decent all-round performer. For the price i got it (£139.99) i would say it was outstanding becuase there are far worse compact cameras for the price. Just looking at the functions it is no market-leader, but considering the price, it is fantastic :) Read full review
- vinthumbFeb 09, 2012by
Excellent for the price.
An excellent camera at a very good price and qualifies for the Nikon 2 year guarantee. Light in weight and strong in performance. Great value for an all in one camera by a good maker. The lens quality is superb.
- gayton2005Feb 04, 2012by
great camera great price thanks e-bay
i bought the nikon l110 after reading reviews from various websites.i wanted a better camera with more options but did not want to go to a dslr this camera does everything i want without the expense of buying extra lenses.the added bonus was getting it at a bargain price from argos clearance,very pleased with my purchase. ps i also got a very nice carry case by using e-bay.
- liltee25Oct 14, 2010by
its such a great item.
I bought the COOLPIX L110 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera couple of days ago and was immediately impressed with the number of features available on this inexpensive camera. It has a 12.1M-pixel camera. The camera size is perfect for carrying around. M