Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $199.34Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by 6ave
- Est. delivery by Apr 13
- $89.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by rza_store
- Est. delivery by Apr 6
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Camera Memory Cards
About this product
- Product InformationShoot a photo or video of all your outdoor activities with the Nikon COOLPIX AW110 digital camera. The COOLPIX point-and-shoot camera is built to go anywhere you want to go, whenever you want. With a press of a button, you can be shooting 1080p videos at depths of up to 59 feet of water. Don't worry about shocks. You can drop this waterproof camera from a height of 6.5 feet, and it will keep on clicking. Share your photos and movies over Wi-Fi, and follow the camera's built-in GPS to the best views imaginable. This is the extreme sports competitor's dream camera, complete with a 16-megapixel sensor for great pictures. This product works under any conditions. Simply press a button and create memories that will last forever.You will never get lost while you locate the best spots to take pictures or videos with the Nikon COOLPIX AW110 digital camera. Its built-in GPS features a compass, manometer, landmarks, maps, and tracking system. The 1080/30p movie mode has stereo sound, and at the touch of a button, you can watch your full HD videos on the camera’s 3-inch OLED display with 614,000 dots. The Nikon COOLPIX AW110 has optical image stabilization, which allows you to be a part of the action and not have to stand on the sidelines to get a great shot. You can choose from a variety of special effects immediately after shooting photos. The camera also uses an f3.9-f4.8, 28-140 millimeter zoom lens, and it has an ISO sensitivity of 125 to 3200.This particular Nikon has a shooting mode that features easy auto, 3D photography, smart portrait, and a scene mode that includes landscape, sports, and underwater. There's a continuous shooting mode where you can shoot a minimum of six shots at 8 fps or as many as 50 shots at 120 fps. Nikon also has an auto default single setting mode if you are looking to take just one shot.COOLPIX cameras have 21 MB of integrated memory, and its flash memory is supported by an SD, SDHC, or an SDXC memory card. It uses a lithium-ion battery, and it comes with a battery pack and charger. Other accessories include a filter adapter, a replacement USB cable, and a Nikon audio/video cable. In addition to being waterproof and shock-proof, this Nikon is also freeze-proof. No matter where you end up, the camera’s Nikon View NX2 software allows for remote control image sharing with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets at the touch of a button. Simply check for iOS or Android compatibility and then download the app.COOLPIX AW110 digital cameras can handle any rough situations without sacrificing image quality. It’s designed for people who love spending time outdoors participating in sporting activities. It works great for shooting in areas where there’s plenty of light, but it can also take good pictures and videos in low light.
- Product Features
- The rush lasts a moment
If you spend more time hanging from belay lines than waiting in club lines, if a snowy forecast makes you grin ear to ear, if you measure your weekends by bumps and bruises, meet your next favorite piece of gear: the waterproof, freeze proof and shockproof Coolpix AW110. Built as rugged as you, the Coolpix AW110 captures your extreme moments as mind-blowing photos, Full HD 1080p videos and ultra-smooth slow motion sequences. With built-in Wi-Fi for instant sharing, a full-featured GPS with mapping, points of interest and electronic compass plus all the imaging power of a Nikon, you can finally bring home the rush of going big.
- Waterproof, shockproof and freeze proof
The Coolpix AW110 can handle all that Mother Nature can throw at it. Take it diving to depths of up to 59-feet. Shoot at temperatures as cold as 14 Â°F. And don't sweat drops of up to 6.6 feet. Whether it's in your hand, mounted to a surfboard, clipped on a backpack or attached to a scuba tank, every twist, splash, dive and crash can be recorded in both still and Full HD 1080p movies. Plus, Nikon's action control brings fast and easy operation to gloved hands. The Coolpix AW110 lets you capture every thrilling moment from inside the action - not the sidelines.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easily sharing your shots anytime, anywhere
The Coolpix AW110 makes it easier than ever to share beautiful views of your world. Take a great shot and instantly send it to your compatible smartphone, tablet or any Wi-Fi device. Then use your smart device to email it, text it, or upload it to your favorite social networking or photo album sites - share it the same way you normally share online. Your friends and family will be amazed by the shots you share!
- Built-in GPS, mapping, electronic compass and Points of Interest (POI) for creating amazing photo journals
The Coolpix AW110 records the exact location of each shot you take, so you can follow the path of your adventure and every stunning view along the way! Share your journeys on Google Earth, Google+, and other social networking sites, or with the included Nikon View NX2 software. Built-in mapping and Electronic compass also help you navigate unfamiliar destinations, and Points of Interest (POI) show you nearby photo-ops like scenic lookouts and historic landmarks. The Coolpix AW110 is the ultimate travel companion!
- 1080p Full HD videos with stereo sound for dazzling movies
If you want a compact camera that shoots stunning Full HD videos, the Coolpix AW110 delivers. 1080p Full HD means exceptional video quality. Record the action, then connect to an HDTV and watch your videos come alive. A built-in microphone records high-quality audio in stereo. Your videos will look and sound phenomenal.
- The rush lasts a moment
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution16.0MP
- Screen Size3"
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size21MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Display TypeOLED
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Additional FeaturesSelf Timer,Shockproof,Waterproof
- Exterior ColorOrange
Most relevant reviews
- martinbernNov 06, 2015by
Best Vacation Ever!!
I did the best shots underwater and from the ocean. I love this camera. You can take it anywhere in any weather conditions. Only cons is that is not for low light situations. This is a vacations camera. Excellent for water parks and this kind of environments. Very easy to use and lots of scenes to make your pix automatically shine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- coast_hillsJul 17, 2016by
My daughter had this camera and it was broken by friends playing with it at a pool and tossing it and it landed hard on concrete and was not waterproof after that and after it dried out, we still had problems with it. The replacement works great as it should and glad to have one for being around water. My daughter will not let other throw this one around or they will be paying to replace it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ryanader86Sep 06, 2014by
Great purchase! Awesome underwater pics!
Great waterproof camera...so far. I did a lot of research before going with this camera. I used it for one week everyday in Hawaii while on vacation and had no issues including a 17 mile kayaking trip down the Napali coast with the camera tied to my life jacket (the ocean was rough and the ways were splashing on the camera all day long). Time will tell if it stays waterproof, but I took amazing underwater pics of fish and sea turtles! I think most of the issues people have with this camera come from lack of maintenance or improper use. You have to be careful not to get sand in and around the battery seal and make sure the seal is clean everytime you open it. All in all a great underwater camera. P.S. The Nikon floating camera strap is a must if you're going snorkeling!
- old_captain_jac...Sep 17, 2014by
This is the best compact camera I have ever owned!
This is my second Nikon CoolPix camera. The first was a model AW120 which I lost on an airplane. They are so identical in quality and performance I found out I wasted money when I bought the first AW120. The AW110 is every bit as good as the AW120 and cost a lot less. I have taken hundreds of pictures with both cameras and used them in the Carribean underwater without any issues. All I do is rinse them as soon as possible with fresh water and let them dry completely before I open the compartment door. I have found that even though I have a spare battery, the battery life is not an issue. The spare battery is just piece of mind when I am out vacationing taking pictures. If you can call it a problem, it is the compact size that makes them easy to carry and easy to misplace. I thought the bright orange would help keep me from losing it but it didn't. Keep the strap on your wrist or place it in your purse or pocket. Read full review
- sheetbendApr 06, 2015by
I would highly recommend this little camera.
So the AW110 is obviously not a Nikon D810A in an Ikelite housing. It also costs less than the handle bar grip for the D810A. If you want to compare pictures coming out of any Coolpix or other low end camera, to something that can produce studio quality work, then you are being irrational. What the AW110 does for the money is fantastic. If you want some great shots while SNUBA diving or snorkeling on your vacation to the big island of Hawaii, you couldn't ask for a better little box. And if by chance you let it drop, the bright orange cover will help you spot it.
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,929.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $5,296.77Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.95Trending at $1,996.95
- $2,219.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $1,429.00Trending at $1,472.89
- $649.99Trending at $729.95
- $414.99Trending at $549.00