Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (2003, Paperback, Large Type)
Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $16.95Trending at $17.23
- $20.96Trending at $21.44
- $14.58Trending at $17.76
- $20.44Trending at $23.41
- $23.45Trending at $27.00
- $52.99Trending at $65.98
- $16.38Trending at $17.29
About this product
- SynopsisAdrienne Willis is forty-five and has been divorced for three years, abandoned by her husband for a younger woman. The trials of raising her teenage children and caring for her sick father have worn her down, but at the request of a friend and in hopes of a respite, she's gone to the coastal village of Rodanthe in North Carolina's outer banks to tend the local inn for the weekend. With a major storm brewing, the time away doesn't look promising...until a guest named Paul Flanner arrives. At fifty-four, Paul is a successful surgeon but in the previous six months his life has unraveled into something he doesn't recognize. Estranged from his son and recently divorced, he's sold his practice and his home and has journeyed to this isolated coastal town in hopes of closing a painful chapter in his past, completely unaware that his life is about to change forever. Adrienne and Paul come together as the storm gathers strength over Rodanthe, but what begins between them over the weekend will resonate throughout the rest of their lives, intertwining past and future, love and loss.,At 45, Adrienne Willis must rethink her life when her husband abandons her for a younger woman. Reeling with heartache, she flees to the small coastal town of Rodanthe to tend to a friend's inn for the weekend where she meets Paul Flanner, who is escaping his own shattered past.,For use in schools and libraries only. After her husband leaves her, 45-year-old Adrienne Willis reconsiders her life, until a trip to Rodanthe leads her to an encounter with surgeon Paul Flanner.
- AuthorNicholas Sparks
- Number Of Pages352 pages
- Edition DescriptionLarge Type
- Publication Date2003-07-01
- PublisherDiversified Publishing
- Weight11.9 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.2 In.
- Dewey DecimalFIC
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- grandmabgmkkfMar 10, 2009by
One of the best
If your a true Nicholas Sparks reader, you should also have this book for your collection.
The story line is two people fall in love like over night.
There are lessons to learn by reading this story.The meaning on how you should not let your kids slip away, and how a love of a women can change a person life, to where they need to search out the child to tell them how sorry they were, for not being there when the child really needed his dad.
It Teaches a person, don't be a workaholic, be there for your family.
You have got way to much to loose.
- pwintphyuOct 25, 2008by
tendor,strong & u can acutally feel their love
it is very sophisticated & very fragile romance story,but at point proving one point pointing out life wiinot & cannot turn out as we plan.Love is very storng felling & everyone can have that fedling at any age.I like it.( both book & movie.))