Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (2002, Hardcover, Reprint)
Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $15.99Trending at $17.23
- $20.96Trending at $21.44
- $10.83Trending at $11.03
- $20.44Trending at $23.41
- $14.58Trending at $17.76
- $23.45Trending at $27.00
- $16.38Trending at $17.29
About this product
- SynopsisAt 45, Adrienne Willis must rethink her life when her husband abandons her for a younger woman. Reeling with heartache, she flees to the small coastal town of Rodanthe to tend to a friend's inn for the weekend where she meets Paul Flanner, who is escaping his own shattered past.,For use in schools and libraries only. After her husband leaves her, 45-year-old Adrienne Willis reconsiders her life, until a trip to Rodanthe leads her to an encounter with surgeon Paul Flanner.
- AuthorNicholas Sparks
- Number Of Pages224 pages
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date2002-09-17
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Copyright Date2002
- Weight12.2 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length8.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3569.P363N54 2002
- Dewey DecimalFIC
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- dlt0401Nov 07, 2008by
Great Book, Now I will see the movie
I am a big Nicholas Sparks fan. This book like many others had a great story line. Exceptional characters, was a very easy read, and extremely entertaining. You felt like you were almost a part of the story. I would recommend this book to many.
- crazy_curly2000Aug 01, 2008by
Cannot wait for the movie with this title!
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of Nicholas Sparks' books and cannot wait for the movie, Nights in Rodanthe. (For those who may not know, he has written the novels to movies such as: The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, and A Walk to Remember.) I purchased this book for a co-worker of mine. While we wait for the premiere of yet another movie that has come from this fabulous author, we are re-reading this book.
I've been to his book signings, and he is the most genuine and down-to-earth person. I encourage everyone to read at least one novel (before seeing the movie to it) and then they'll understand why I'm hooked!
- up4grabs2uOct 22, 2007by
Can't wait to see the film!
This isn't my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks but it's still a good one. I won't give much of the plot away but get ready to cry with this one. The weird thing is that the first time I read it Richard Gere popped into my head as Mark Flanner. Then come to find out he's staring in the movie version due next year! It'll be nice to see what my minds eye saw put on the big screen. If you don't mind spoilers read this book before you see the film.
- brookexlaceyJul 29, 2010by
Fast shipping, accurate discription, great book!
Love the author and collect his books. This is a great book and definitely a great seller. I definitely suggest this book, along with all nicholas sparks books, to whoever enjoys a great book that you cannot put down.
- fedexx13Oct 05, 2007by
AWESOME LOVE STORY!!
I read The Rescue and The Notebook and loved them both. I have just bought about 6 new Sparks novels to read. I started with 'Nights.' and true to form, I was crying by the end. It's that kind of book you just can't put down. A wonderful love story from a wonderful author!