All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $193.99Trending at $214.66
- $199.99Trending at $213.95
- $208.00Trending at $219.45
- $294.99Trending at $328.00
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $208.00Trending at $250.00
- $599.00Trending at $639.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nexus One smartphone is a distinct phone that offers the optimum experience to suit every user's needs. It has a rechargeable 1400 mAH battery that offers up to 290 hours standby time. It runs on Android 2.1, which gives access to a variety of applications and features such as E-mail, Android apps and Google maps. Experience a fast 3G connectivity for a seamless surfing and Quad-band GSM connectivity for international use. Use wallpapers and widgets to personalize your phone and make it uniquely yours. Share files and music with Bluetooth and use its 5-MP camera to immortalize all the inspiring daily memories.
- ModelGoogle Nexus One
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA/WCDMA 900/AWS/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory,MicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Display TechnologyOLED display
- Screen Size3.7"
- Display Resolution480 x 800
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Release Date2010
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- d_cruz_ccOct 31, 2012by
Great in 2010, good now but beware app storage limitations!
Great phone but beware of storage limitations for applications! You will run out of space very quickly unless you modify the phone's software to shift apps to the MicroSD card - which doesn't always work. I bought this phone to use with AT&T's GoPhone unlimited service and so far it works great - mostly. This phone runs well and can be updated to 2.3.4, has an excellent screen and processor, good camera (with dated interface) and above all has no add-ons or carrier clutter installed! The sound through headphones is excellent and the built-in speaker delivers despite it's size. For a two-year-old phone it does the job nicely. I'd recommend it highly for a basic user who does not have hundreds of apps.
- chinchillin82Sep 12, 2012by
I need more power Scotty!
Finally received after a month long wait....this is day 2 working with it. LIKES: screen in just the right size for my fingers, so my typing accuracy is increased. Lightweight, not a chunky phone. Touchscreen is responsive and the camera is on point. DISLIKES : been charging this thing for 2 days out-of-box and stool hasn't fully charged...whaddahell?! I ordered this product "new " but so far I feel like I've inherited the same old battery life problem I had with my HTC Aria Liberty. The display brightness is set on low and still using 67% of the battery, but the screen only on when I'm touching the phone. All that BS aside, I am enjoying my new phone so far.
- jeffrey_s_mille...Jun 10, 2013by
Older, reliable model, now a good value; get a cover.
As with most smartphones, it's "smart" before being a phone, which reduces its Ease of Use. But it's a replacement for the model I'm used to, and I've been happy enough with it. Battery life (w/o GPS or digital WAN) is decent, easily a couple of days. I use the wi-fi ability frequently at home and at work in place of data, and with 411 information, I rarely miss digital WAN data. Caveat: I'm not a target user for smartphones; my "smart" usage is GMail and a little web browsing when in a wi-fi bubble. Get a protective cover. It's pretty tough but won't stand up to repeated dropping.
- tricloneSep 05, 2012by
Good power phone, different models made for different carriers
Beware: There is one model that will give you 3G on T-Mobil, but Edge only (2G)on AT&T. There is another model that will give you 3G on AT&T but Edge only (2G) on T-Mobil. The look is identical. Ask and make sure before you buy or you might get stuck with the slowest internet speed if you buy the wrong model. Pro's: Awesome graphics and speed. Fast processor, good amount of RAM and ROM. You can tweak, customize. Custom Roms avail. Radio. Multi-touch screen, crispy. Trackball. LED Flash. 5 MP Camera. Fast GPS. Thin. Standard Headphone jack. Did I say snappy? Two mics. Cons: Two versions of the phone for different carriers. Average to low battery life. No video recording from factory. Gets warm to hot when using while charging. No Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) Android made for this phone. Speaker audio gets distorted at high volumes. (Audio quality ok) For me, right Nexus One for right carrier + custom rom + price range between $100 and $125= Best value. This phone has some muscles, powerful, impressive.Read full review
- teh_nerdSep 28, 2011by
Good phone, great value!
My wife and I have been a Nexus One owners for over a year now. We love it! There are indeed some quirks with the touch screen as others have noted, almost all of which are fixed by turning the screen off and back on. It has a solid metal construction and even my wife has not managed to kill dropping and kicking it around. The device is an almost perfect size. No screen bezel so the touch screen is easy to use. If you are at all into using mods that is where the amazing capabilities of this device get to shine. The hacking community for this phone is very active still and new features are released almost every day. Overall I like this phone a lot and would recommend it to anyone.