Best Selling in Enterprise Routers
Save on Enterprise Routers
- $155.95Trending at $177.95
- $899.00Trending at $967.24
- $1,260.00Trending at $1,282.88
- $4,685.00Trending at $5,895.66
About this product
- Product InformationObtain a superior frequency bandwidth of 2.4 GHz, with the NetGear DGN2000-100NAS, for impeccable media streaming and superb online gaming, along with a transfer rate of 300MBps. This NetGear wireless router with four ports, has dual band networks to boost signal strength, and offers wireless and wired connectivity for your convenience. Achieve powerful secured connections with the two antennas and the Push ‘N’ Connect Wi-Fi Protected Setup of this router. This router with automatic firmware upgrades also includes a built-in DSL modem for versatile operation.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless N
- Wireless Speed300 Mbps
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Router FunctionalitiesDSL Modem
- Port Qty4-port Built-In Switch
- Antenna TypeDetachable Antenna x 2
- LAN Interfaces10 Base-T,100Base-TX
- WAN Interfaces1 x RJ-11 for ADSL
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP
- 802.11b Data Rates11 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- 802.11g Data Rates54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 28 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- Max Transfer Rate300Mbps
- SecurityWEP 128-bit,WEP 64-bit,WPA - PSK,WPA2-PSK
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
Most relevant reviews
- gpad31Feb 07, 2013by
Complex for beginners but worth the effort!
I bought this because I wanted to establish a network of three computers within the walls of my home. I'm no technician, by any means, and I really could not understand how to install it. The Netgear site was no help either. I could find nothing to download that would be a help. Finally, since I live in a college town and have young, student friends, I invited two over for dinner on the basis of "you do me this turn and I'll feed you." They had no trouble whatsoever, installed it as well as the adapters and now it works beautifully. I have my network. Since I know nothing of other routers, I cannot contrast or compare. The only thing I disliked was trying to get help from Netgear online, as I was directed to do in the package. The students had no need to do that, managed without online help. I'm happy with the way my network is managing my computers. I'd say that it is a good router and can be recommended. Read full review
- entwadumaheAug 06, 2012by
i bought one equivalent to this from netgear that works with my cable and c
1st let me say it was my fault because i didn,t do my homework but this unit will not work with comcast cable......i found that out after the fact but as far as install goes when you put CDin they give you step by step instructions, if you can,t install it thats your own fault, i was using a WGR614 WHICH WAS PLENTY FAST ENOUGH UNTIL I GOT DIRECT tv THEN IT WENT DOWNHILL internet still worked but as slow as a turtle and drop off after drop off.......but my buddy who is using this one is relly happy said install was a breeze and tech service was great .......like i said it was my fault for not doing my homework.
- voltaicsilverwi...Jan 01, 2013by
Perfect combination of range, reliability and ease of use.
I upgraded from a 2Wire AT&T router(54mbps),to this Netgear DGN2000(300mbps) I am a very happy camper. Very easy to install out of the box took me less than 10 minutes to be up and running. No more low signal from where the rooms are from the center where this router/modem resides. Extremely good purchase for someone looking for long range and reliable connection.
- liz03152004Apr 17, 2011by
Good and reliable product according to friend and family.
If it compatible with Qwest ISP, I would buy this product again. It is fast and reliable speed. My friend and family use them since they use Qwest that is not require fiber optic connection. It's too bad that I have fiber optic for my service. So only a few approved Qwest compatible modems that can be used in my case.
- drkstn2103Jun 13, 2011by
Xcellent product. gr8 value!
I purchased this router/modem combo because I wanted to have wired & wireless access hardware independent of my ISP - Verizon DSL. The setup was very painless and quick once I had my user & password info from Verizon, which they provided during initial set up of the service. This modem/router combo appears to work just as well, if not better than its replacement (a Verizon DSL 7500 modem). Range in my apartment is full coverage; speed, while not instantaneous, works as well as what I have experienced in the past. I used a Linksys set up before moving and I have noticed no sufficient differences between the cable service then and the DSL service now except for the ISP price.