Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $21.70Trending at $24.90
- $37.55Trending at $38.00
- $48.99Trending at $88.16
- $48.11Trending at $51.37
- $14.99Trending at $16.98
- $83.65Trending at $89.90
- $12.32Trending at $14.11
About this product
- SynopsisSafe, efficient, code-compliant electrical installations are made simple with the latest publication of this widely popular resource. Like its highly successful previous editions, the NEC 2011 Handbook combines solid, thorough, research-based content with the tools you need to build an in-depth understanding of the most important topics. It provides the full text of the updated code regulations alongside expert commentary from code specialists, offering code rationale, clarifications for new and updated rules, and practical, real-world advice on how to apply the code. New to the 2011 edition are articles including first-time Article 399 on October, Overhead Conductors with over 600 volts, first-time Article 694 on Small Wind Electric Systems, first-time Article 840 on Premises Powered Broadband Communications Systems, and more. This winning combination has created a valuable reference for those in or entering careers in electrical design, installation, inspection, and safety. Check out our app, DEWALT Mobile Pro . This free app is a construction calculator with integrated reference materials and access to hundreds of additional calculations as add-ons. To learn more, visit dewalt.com/mobilepro."
- AuthorNational Fire Protection Association Staff
- Edition Description12th Edition
- Publication Date2010-11-10
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Copyright Date2011
- Weight109.8 Oz
Most relevant reviews
- scotte11111Apr 06, 2013by
A must have for all electricians and those studying to pass a State exam.
THE code book for electricians. This "Handbook" version contains extra comments, descriptions, and pictures which are very helpful for understanding some of the difficult text. I would recommend this version of the 2011 NEC for every electrician and those studying to become one. I would not recommend it as the primary or only reference when taking a State license exam for Master or Journeyman, as the added text and pictures will make navigating the book more time consuming on the exam. And the biggest problem with trying to pass the State exam is running out of time. I would still bring it to the exam in case there was something in the 2011 NEC code book(same book without the extra pictures and extra comments) that I needed more clarification on. I'd recommend the softbound version of the regular 2011 NEC with chapter tabs installed, as the primary resource for taking the exam, as the tabs save time(you have to buy the tabs separately). The softbound version is the fastest to navigate through due only to its physical flexibility. I do use this book(2011 NEC Handbook hardcover) as my primary reference at work as a Master electrician.Read full review
- elpuma99Oct 17, 2012by
really useful it illustrative and helpful easy to use a little big to carry around but it a great electrical reference.
- rwharoldrichardDec 09, 2012by
The absolute best.
The NEC 2011 Handbook is the absolute bible of electrical codes. It is much better than the knock-offs on the market. It's loaded with illustrations to make understanding the codes much easier. It's an absolute necessity for those looking to get their electrical license. It's well worth the money.
- kelectricianJun 02, 2014by
It was just like they described it
I needed it for my job
I like the handbook because it has details about the code the the regular book doesn't
It doesn't compare to other ones because no one else makes them
- liy0712Jul 15, 2011by
Study for NEC
some time the english is more difficult to understand
so. i need the Picture like this book
i think this Book will be better for All foreign(other country people)people.
if anybody start to study of electric, just use this book.