Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $90.24+ $3.10 Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by rarelyridden
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $24.00Free shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by he_man_vs_transformer_57
- Est. delivery by Feb 3
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationApproved by Just Say No International, a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping young adults drug free, Narc puts you in the role of Max Force, a soldier in the War on Drugs. Your job is to stop drug kingpin Mr. Big, seize his contraband and halt the felonious careers of the thugs, psycho clowns, dealers, pushers, gangsters, terrorists and mobsters in his employ. Pit bulls, land mines, helicopters and mutant bugs are on hand to complicate your mission.
Equipped with a machine gun and a rocket launcher, you'll battle your way through nine levels of play, which include an industrial ghetto, the city streets, Sunset Strip, Mr. Big's Office and other seedy locations. In addition to busting bad guys, you'll destroy vats of drugs, confiscate cash and pick up color-coded safe cards for use in opening locked doors.
At times you will commandeer a Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera NarcMobile, which is equipped with superior handling and rapid acceleration. While in the car you can defeat bad guys with your standard weapons, or you can simply run them over. If you're especially crafty, you can trick enemies into walking over land mines.
A cooperative, simultaneous mode is available in which player two takes the role of Hitman, a warrior equally bent on ridding our great country of drugs. The war rages on; do your part to help by just saying no to drugs and yes to Narc.
- PublisherAcclaim Entertainment
- PlatformNintendo Entertainment System
- GenreAction,Action, Adventure,Shooter
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year1990
Most relevant reviews
- myk_gamesAug 30, 2008by
1 OF THE FEW NES GAMES WITH FLYING BODY PARTS
NARC IS COOL BECAUSE EVERYONE MADE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT MORTAL KOMBAT & BEING TOO GRAPHIC WITH NARC YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO EITHER GO UP TO THE GUY AND ARREST HIM FOR 1000 POINTS. YOU CAN ALSO SHOOT THE CROOK. WHEN YOU DO THEY EXPLODE IN THE AIR SHOW BLOOD,FLYING LIMBS, & EVERYTHING. THE BEST THEY COULD AT THE TIME FOR A 8-BIT GAME. HOPE IT HELPED A LITTLE.IF SO CLICK YES.
- 795223895@delet...Jul 15, 2008by
Blow it all to you know what!!
IN my opinion, Narc is a fun 2 player action game. Not to mention, your forced to blow stuff up. Gruesome, totally gruesome. My motive beside all this noise, if your still interested?, is that a long time ago a stupid kid (me) sold all of his super cool nintendo stuff. Now days, I'm tryin' to buy it back for ole' time sake. Good times people and thanks for your time. J
- 1amc1everMar 28, 2008by
NARC does not seem like the most original game, but it plays pretty well. It is very much like Contra, but not quite as good. Game play also reminds me TMNT 2 except with guns. NARC is worth giving a try.
- thecollector81Apr 03, 2011by
i have no clue. waiting for the product
i have no idea hoping that they send the item so i can have it. love playing the old games more then the new games. new games have gone gay and too kiddie
- kidcapriJul 23, 2009by
There is absolutely nothing to be disliked about this game. It is an all around fun game to play. Two player mode is just awesome.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $29.99Trending at $49.99
- $29.99Trending at $33.90
- $40.00Trending at $47.49
- $34.90Trending at $39.94
- $35.99Trending at $37.94
- $34.95Trending at $35.99
- $33.98Trending at $34.99