More items related to this product
Best Selling in Coffee Makers (Automatic)
Save on Coffee Makers (Automatic)
- $92.00Trending at $110.49
- $125.00Trending at $131.00
- $99.95Trending at $154.89
- $239.90Trending at $267.34
- $130.00Trending at $149.99
- $100.99Trending at $119.99
- $66.21Trending at $67.31
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy delicious espresso and cappuccino in the comfort of your own home. Pajamas optional. The Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso and Cappuccino Maker lets you make gourmet coffeehouse drinks simply, thanks to an easy-to-use milk frother, steam tube and frothing aid. Other convenient features include an easy-pour decanter, pressure safety valve, filter handle and brew head. Gourmet coffee maker comes with 2 espresso cups and saucers so you can start serving delicious specialty drinks immediately.
- BrandMr. Coffee
- TypeEspresso Machine
- Operation SourceElectric
- Depth9 in.
- Height10 in.
- Width7.5 in.
Most relevant reviews
- roadtoad65Aug 09, 2016by
I needed a replacement part for my espresso machine. Part came in a timely manner, was priced fairly and fit perfectly.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 820426521@delet...Sep 14, 2010by
Quick excellent espresso.
Once you figure out how it works, the ECM150 is a great machine for your kitchen. I use it almost every day because I love espresso so much. The milk steamer isn't the best, but it gets the job done. Make sure you get an actual milk steaming pitcher or the milk will overflow out of a regular mug. When steaming milk, the machine get's quite loud, but that's usually what happens with every machine. The ECM150 makes espresso very quick and with little effort.
- 682480429@delet...Dec 11, 2007by
it does what it says and it does it pretty well don't freak out if you try to froth the milk and it doesn't happen right away turn the knob to the frothing symbol and put the frothing tube in the cup of milk wait a few min and it will start....i thought it was broken but it took about 4 min to build up enough steem..the maker is very well made and is easy to use for the price you cant beat it dont pay over 30.00 i think you could buy it in the stores for cheaper
- mrs.housewifeJun 08, 2007by
Great espresso machine for home
I searched forever for a good espresso machine and read up on different ones. I then went to stores and found this one. THe thing i like about this certain one is that the price fits anyones budget. I didn't know much on how to make espresso so the lil pot confused me and made me think it was too lil...let me tell ya, i find myself thinking it should be smaller so i don't drink so much! lol THe tray on top of the machine is great for spoons or anything else like shot glasses you want to keep warm. the instructions were explained perfectly and soon i made myself a cappuccino without no trouble :) everything on it is easy to clean unlike those bulky and expensive espresso machines. I recommend this for anyone who loves coffee,espresso,cappuccino and would luv to make some one day. Best machine to buy for personal use. Read full review
- sallie620Feb 04, 2009by
This machine is just what I was looking for! It's compact, sturdy and efficient. Makes two smaller espressos at one time or one large one if you're a real coffee lover! Easy to operate and clean as well. Not complicated to use. I'd buy this again!