Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $139.99Free shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by cell-u-shop
- View item for delivery
- $99.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by nick-n-dad
- View item for delivery
Save on a different product
Save on a different model
All options for this product
- $79.95 Buy It Now
- $85.00 Buy It Now
- $69.99 Buy It Now
- $80.00 Buy It Now
- $99.99 Buy It Now
- $129.00 Buy It NowLast one
- $110.00 Buy It Now
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $799.99Trending at $940.00
- $287.00Trending at $299.99
- $226.99Trending at $251.28
- $340.00Trending at $364.95
- $399.99Trending at $410.00
- $649.00Trending at $659.00
- $284.74Trending at $289.74
About this product
- Product InformationThe Motorola Xoom MZ600 tablet comes loaded with Android v3.0 OS for an ultra-smooth operation. Enjoy HD video in true widescreen 16:9 format on the stunning display of the Motorola tablet PC. The Android portable computer comes equipped with the NVIDIA Tegra dual-core chipset for faster processing of anything - from web browsing to gaming. This Motorola Xoom MZ600 has both a front and rear camera, letting you alternatively video-call or capture detailed images/video. Mobile gaming takes on a whole new meaning with the built-in gyroscope, powerful graphics engine and hardware acceleration of the Motorola tablet PC. The spacious storage of the Android portable computer lets you store ample data on it.
Read more about this product on ebay guides.
- User Manual
- Family LineXOOM
- Display Size10.1in (25.65 cm)
- Storage Capacity32GB
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi + 3G
- Supported File TypesAMR-NB,MIDI,MP3,MPEG-4,OGG
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturernVidia
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display Max. Resolution1280 x 800
- Rear Camera Resolution5 megapixel
- Front Camera Resolution2 megapixel
- Installed RAM1GB
Connections and Expandability
- ExpandabilitySD Card Slot
- Data Link ProtocolLTE
- PC InterfaceMicro-USB,Wi-Fi
- Wireless capabilitiesBluetooth,WLAN 802.11a,WLAN 802.11b,WLAN 802.11g,WLAN 802.11n
- Height6.6in (16.76 cm)
- Width9.8in (24.89 cm)
- Depth0.5in (1.27 cm)
- Weight1.5lb (0.68 kg)
- Release Date3/2011
- Special FeaturesBluetooth,Built-In Front Camera,Built-In Keyboard,Built-In Rear Camera
Most relevant reviews
- iamthekingsmanApr 19, 2016by
This is a very good backup computer
At half brightness, battery life averages about seven hours.
For $72 Dollars, as a backup can't be beat.
The Xoom can be rooted, and then brought up to Android 4.4.4 using software available from XDA. Use either CWM, or Omnirom. The Xoom is still a very capable temporary tablet to have. I just bought this one as I severely damaged my new tablet and am waiting for parts from China.
It's not the fastest anymore, but still a very useable, full featured tablet.
Verified purchase: No
- carmanbushAug 01, 2016by
Motorola Xoom picture showed a very smashed screen. I was presently surprised when there was only one small crack that did not imped clear screen and great resolution. I simply are using it as is rather than replace screen that was initial plan. gene
Verified purchase: Yes
- oragexNov 27, 2015by
Average tablet, nothing special about it
While I agree this is a good deal for the price, this tablet is nothing special.
The screen is all but spectacular. Poor contrast, poor colors, washed rendering. The touch screen function is sensitive enough.
This is heavy, thick and bulky. Very slippery in hand, a silicone cover is a must.
The sound is acceptable, but the rear speakers design is poor. Turn the tablet and listen the sound with the speakers towards the user, then you will see why the speakers should always be put in front. There is enough place on the front bezel to accommodate the speakers.
Battery life is rather weak, but it charges quickly.
Rear camera is very good and it has a powerful flash. Front camera is just ok for video chatting.
It has mini hdmi to connect to a TV. However the image projected on the TV is really poor. Don't count on projecting movies/Youtube from this tablet because you will be disappointed. In comparison, I also had a Blackberry Playbook and the image projected on TV through the hdmi cable was amazing.Read full review
Verified purchase: No
- chefchris000May 31, 2015by
Great tablet, great price, big screen i love it
After searching for a tablet for about 3 months i finally found this xoom at a great price. Everything works like it should the screen is great especially for reading comics. The only thing that i didn't realize is how heavy it is, it's not too bad but i just didn't really research the weight before i bought it. Overall it is a great tablet at a great price.
- prob6016Jun 17, 2015by
would possibly buy another
I have 3 of them, very happy!! This is my third one. I gave two to grandkids and they just love them. easy to operate