Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $363.71Trending at $369.99
- $203.65Trending at $219.00
- $240.00Trending at $245.00
- $419.88Trending at $468.95
- $324.99Trending at $399.95
- $586.55Trending at $593.94
- $318.95Trending at $383.99
About this product
- Product InformationBuy a phone that will withstand more than everyday wear and tear with a Motorola Renegade V950. Meeting military specifications, this Motorola cellular phone will keep working through extreme temperatures, blowing rain, dust, and shock. Drive and talk safely in any weather with the Bluetooth or speakerphone functions. Not only does it have good call quality with amazing speakers, it also has high-resolution LCD screens and a large screen for viewing TV shows, sports, and weather updates. Browse the web, check your email, or watch a movie on the user-friendly interface of this music phone. Love listening to music? Turn your Motorola Renegade V950 into an MP3 player as well. This music phone not only entertains; it can also get you where you need to go with a GPS that can tell you about nearby restaurants and stores and can guide you turn by turn on how to get there. No matter where you are, enjoy the excellent 2 MP digital camera for taking photos or recording a video. Finally, keep your contacts and other information current on your computer or other device when you connect the Motorola cellular phone to a PC or a USB drive. The Motorola Renegade V950 is a great choice for the active person or professional who wants a reliable phone for communication and entertainment.
- Family LineMotorola Renegade
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyCDMA,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 245 min
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.2"
- Display Resolution240 x 320 pixels
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.09 in.
- Depth0.67 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight4.16 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)1000
Most relevant reviews
- caervettechJan 09, 2015by
Good product, great value
This is a good standard phone, very nice alternative to a smart phone - which is hard to find. Very easy to use. The phone fits in pocket nicely. The phone has rugged styling with medium soft plastic for protection. This was a complete package, phone and accessories. It came with chargers and a protective phone case that clips on a belt or waist band of pants.
- jsmarrowApr 24, 2013by
The best "basic" phone for Sprint that I have ever seen or used by far
This is by far the best phone I have ever purchased, it has a lot of great features that are important to me. The Music Store(purchasing music through Sprint), Music Transfer-downloading music from your computer(requires USB cable), GREAT speaker phone, large external LCD, great camera with FLASH!(how many of the newer phones have a flash with the camera?-Essential for good picture taking), mp3 player with incredible sound from the speaker-Music Transfer allows a much louder sound of your songs, while playing your music from the Music Store has a more limited volume allowance. SMS voice messaging is another nice feature of this phone, it allows you to send a recorded message to someone without having to call them, very convenient. It's the best "basic" phone I have seen(A phone that doesn't require me to change my old plan to a Smart Phone Plan). Compared to what Sprint has in their stores as far as "basic" phones, this phone is far better than anything they have now, not even close. THIS IS NOT A NEWER SMART PHONE, it has the older technology, but I love it, I love flip phones too, and this phone is not that big either. If you are in a similar situation like mine, where you have an older plan & don't want to pay a lot more for a newer plan, & you don't need all these new "Apps" that you end up paying way too much for, this phone is the answer. It also comes with a great quality clip(made in usa), much better quality than the one's they sell in the store for $20 or more. I replaced the Kyocera Dura XT with this phone(another rugged basic phone that doesn't require me to change my pan that is one of the very few basic phones that Sprint has to offer in their stores), & this Motorola Renegade v950 is WAY WAY better! The only thing that I've noticed that this phone doesn't have, that the newer basic phones have, are preloaded smiley faces to insert in your text messages. This is a minor difference that I can live with, but it doesn't come anywhere near all the advantages that The Renegade has over the rest of the current Sprint basic phones. The signal is also excellent on this phone, as well as the sound quality, which is another very important feature to me, I have been told many times that the Sanyo phones work the best on the Sprint network as far as best signal, but that was before the Motorola phones came back to Sprint several years ago. This is the best phone that I have used on the Sprint network as far as reception-signal, and sound quality. Hey, why lose your old, more affordable plan because you don't like the basic phones that Sprint has to offer? Pick this phone up through Ebay, new, I bought 2 of them now-$65.00 each, no tax, free shipping, no 2 year upgrade contract added to my account! Best decision I've made in a while. I hope this feedback helps you Read full review
- jjr0452Apr 04, 2013by
Great product and can't beat the price--expect it to last a few years.
Bought one almost exactly like the old one I was replacing. I had the old one for a few years--it developed wear & tear on the hinges over time. I like this phone for three reasons: (a) keypad characters are large and easy to read --don't need corrective lenses to see them. Display on the screen is also large. (b) My new phone is actually slightly larger/heavier than the old version, better built. It looks like the problem with the older version was corrected. This phone is heavy duty. You can drop it and it won't fall apart easily. It is well-padded; (c) It doesn't have a lot of unnecessary confusing bells & whistles. This is a phone's phone, a working man's phone.
- jswill2001Jul 05, 2013by
FINALLY! A FLIP PHONE ONCE AGAIN!
While I'm still 'getting around' with the features, it's wonderful to be able to just pick it up, flip the lid and 'answer' it! Tried my hand with an entry-level smart-phone, and pretty much hated it...I'd rather sit at my computer for 1/2 the stuff anyway. I bought 2 of these for me and husband; sturdy, reliable, easy enough to figure out features, and most of all, NO WIPE/SWIPE/PRESS n' DRAG nonsense you don't have time for when your two hands are full. AND, I can check my email with a press of a button or two...no biggie, much improved over tracfone :)) This phone is compatible for service with Ting; one of the reasons I bought it. As with most phones, screen can be a little hard to read in daylight...and font too small for some reading of things off net. But I really am enjoying the phone, and my husband doesn't have any complaints with it--which is highly unusual! Read full review
- speedytimboDec 11, 2012by
Great non-smart phone, durable very practical.
This phone really is a great durable phone. It's rubber casing makes it difficult to scuff up. Great for someone who is clumsy or just plain rough. If you need a durable phone without the smart phone hype this is a great choice. The price I paid for this phone is unbeatable. The camera has a flash which I love. The phone can play MP3's stored in a memory card with the touch of a button.