Motorola RAZR2 V9x - Black (Unlocked) Cellular Phone
About this product
- Product InformationNow packed with even more of the features consumers’ desire, the RAZR2 V9x is still as beautiful, stylish and strong as ever. The large, vibrant, external display has expanded touch capabilities that allow you to immediately launch the most popular features. All without opening the flip!The push of a button provides access to their favorite tunes, music videos, music news and more. Users can also keep the media experience going with cellular video and watch news, sports, weather and entertainment clips on the large 2 inch external display.
- Family LineMotorola RAZR2
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory,MicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 325 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 319 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.2"
- Display Resolution240 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.06 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight4.37 oz
Most relevant reviews
- gerry_stotts1cn...Jun 20, 2016by
Great phone - good coverage.
This is a great PHONE (not a computer). It is a flip phone that has bars almost everywhere I go (unlike my old Moto phone). This one was for my wife as I already purchased one some time ago from a different vendor). I liked my phone and when my wife said it was time I got her one to match. What's so great? Well, if you need a PHONE and not a computer to play with 24/7 this is really the best deal - especially if you just mainly want it for emergencies etc. We use T-Mobile - pay as you go. We put $100 on it for minutes (or build up to $100) and you have minutes that last a whole year!!! That and the fact that if you don't use it much it only requires a minimum of $10 to keep those minutes (plus that $10 worth to boot) for another year. I put $10 on my phone for this year (back in November of 2015) and this is now almost July of 2016. When November gets here again I will evaluate how many minutes I have to see how much I want to put on it. I try to keep 1000 minutes on it.
Anyway - great phone for those that want to talk (or text but for our plan the text is 10 cents per text). It used to be free to receive texts but now it costs to send or receive.
-GerryRead full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- justin082176Jan 14, 2011by
This phone is awesome.
The V9 and V9X are some of the best phones ever made. The reception is better than some Nokia phones. I use the ATT navigator and find it to be useful especially if you are in a friend's car and get lost. 30 seconds and turn by turn instructions are available. The phone is slim and not bulky at all, you will notice it has some weight to it. It is sturdy and the flip hinge is very tolerant. The phone is very smooth and will pick up grease from your face or will scratch easily, get a simple case issue solved. The screen size is amazing on the outside of the phone it is the size of the main screen of most other phones.Inside screen is awesome and slighty bigger. Make sure when you purchase the phone that you get the BX 50 battery some of the early models came with the BX 40 and after 20-30 mins of web or calls you would need the charger. I purchased another BX 50 and battery charger. So when I go on an extended trip and worse case I can use my phone in an airport with a delayed flight nightmare. Or on those Vegas trips where you come back to your hotel room to shower and change clothes quickly and go back out, you can change your battery too and stay in the loop and in touch.Read full review
- bohorrock-0May 16, 2016by
Rose Motorola v9 razor phone
Can't text or receive picture text with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- thullravenOct 25, 2010by
I had a RAZR2 just like this one, but I accidentally broke the charging port and got this to replace it. The best RAZR ever made, but you will need to get a high capacity battery like I did if you plan on doing anything involving the web as the battery life is abysmal. Best voice call quality and signal strength on any phone I have ever had. Browser is excellent for a flip phone, about the same as on the RAZR V3xx, which is also a great phone.
- aleksasha5Jun 06, 2013by
no coments (reed above)
I can not reviews NOTHING ,because I bought and pay(us178.99)for
a : Motorola V9X GOLD* to "quallitycellz" (29233); and I have
had reseived a BLACK*one..??????????
Can somebody explain this?? aleksasha5