Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $219.99Trending at $249.98
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $539.00Trending at $578.55
- $699.00Trending at $709.99
- $195.99Trending at $248.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe ultra-sleek MOTOKRZR introduces a standard of stunning style and innovation. Sharp and sophisticated with a luxurious finish and detailed craftsmanship, the MOTOKRZR is the definitive mobile for individuals who have an appreciation for cutting edge designs. Within the MOTOKRZR phone's striking form lies remarkable functionality rich in first-class multimedia and entertainment capabilities, global connectivity and more - all designed to give you an elite, unparalleled wireless experience.
- Family LineMotorola KRZR
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyGSM
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 390 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 348 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size1.9"
- Display Resolution176 x 220 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.06 in.
- Depth0.63 in.
- Width1.65 in.
- Weight3.6 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- 1083229356@dele...Jul 08, 2013by
good product, easy use.
excellent product,good features,easy use,fair battery life,and good value.this is all that I have to say about this purchase. jlewis
- nancyb121549Apr 25, 2013by
my husband loves this phone!!!he had broke his last one and this one is great!!!!its easy to use convienent to carry and looks great too. good reception
- onetoppopApr 10, 2011by
The product was as described. It works better than my previous phone, great reception in places where I lost reception with my old phone. I am a rather large person and the length of this phone when opened up fits much better. I can hear better and the ones I am talking to understand me better. It is also a very pretty shade of blue.(-: This phone was recommended to me by a friend who had one when the were first released. The things I dislike about it are the way things work. I will eventually get used to it but it is so much different than my old phone. I also have trouble with the media net button. I use my phone strictly for a phone. Many times I activate the media net button accidentally and it costs me money. I would like to know if there is a way to lock that particular key. Other than that, I love my new phone.Read full review
- chuonetAug 10, 2010by
Motorola MOTOKRZR K1
I have purchased 3 phones from eBay and the MotoKRZR K1 is my favorite. Plus, the benefit of ordering from eBay made my purchase so much better. Smart phones are not a need for me, thus, the KRZR K1 offers everything I want in a compact phone and it comes in 4 beautiful colors; red (my favorite), blue, gold and silver. It has a 2MP camera with an 8x zoom, far better than most cell phones I have had. The ease of use and programming is great and it looks really cool. My previous phone had been a Motorola Razr. I wanted to buy another one, but I discovered there are many different levels of Razr's and I was never sure which one I was buying. When I saw the KRZR and all the different things it had to offer, I couldn't resist. It's sleek and very slim, easy to carry in your hand and it holds a charge for at least 3 days, maybe even more. While it isn't Wi-Fi enabled, if you have a plan with your carrier, you can get your email and whatever else you need. If, however, you want a simple but great looking phone that offers a lot, this is the one.Read full review
- narntekJan 27, 2011by
at first i like now i hate
Pros: Good ringtones choices and an easy phone to navigate around:
Cons: everthing else.
This phone was okay, when i got it for Christmas '07, but then it started acting up. For example. Setting ringers. I would set my alarm for a different tone then that would interfere with the ringer I had selected for texting and calling. It would change and I would think it was my alarm. Other times the ringer would be silent and i couldnt even get it on. the front scratched easily, but my last phone was kinda thin the samsung u540 and the krazr seemed to withstand the drops. The front got totally scratched and banged and just overall messed up, then it stopped charging and got even more messed off. I had to hold the charger into the phone.
I got a second phone from the insurance it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkeeeeeeeeedd the phone came with a new battery weirdly and that battery wouldn't hold a good charge at all. The first time I dropped the phone it got a bad crack in the front screen. The battery life would decrease after 1 phone call, it generally was a sucky phone.Read full review