All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $363.71Trending at $369.99
- $203.65Trending at $219.00
- $240.00Trending at $245.00
- $419.88Trending at $468.95
- $324.99Trending at $399.95
- $586.55Trending at $593.94
- $318.95Trending at $383.99
About this product
- Product InformationStylish and powerful, the Motorola FLIPSIDE lets you stay connected with your friends and family. Powered by a 720 MHz processor, this Motorola cell phone supports multitasking of applications. This 3G smartphone runs on Android 2.1 Eclair OS that supports installation of preferred applications. Navigating in this Motorola cell phone is a breeze, thanks to its 3.1-inch capacitive touchscreen display. You can type messages quickly and easily on the Motorola FLIPSIDE phone, thanks to its slide-out QWERTY keypad. Supporting 3G connectivity, this Android smartphone lets you stream music and videos at high speeds. Also, you can surf the Internet on the move with the Wi-Fi support on this phone. What’s more, you can capture amazing moments using the 3.1 MP camera of this Motorola cell phone.
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1170 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 440 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 288 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.1"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.33 in.
- Depth0.59 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight5.12 oz
Most relevant reviews
- dudpa85321Jul 03, 2013by
good basic smart phone
wanted a phone to use w/T-mobile no-contract $30 month and this one works very well. I just came back from Puerto Rico - the phone worked great there, internet was fast. You have to slide it open to wake it up, but other than that it works okay. Also, seems to download things I didn't want, but easy enough to delete them. Had to buy a new battery, the one it came with was 4 years old and would not hold a charge more than a couple of hours, the new battery lasts about 3 days. The construction/materials are more rugged than many phones today so I am happy about that.
- felipe.barroeta...Nov 05, 2011by
Buy it only if you are not going to rely a lot in Smart-phone features.
Good smart-phone considering the price. Awful quantity of AT&T software that's just useless. Poor battery life. Good touch screen. I did not use it a lot because two guys came to me on the street and pointed me with a gun to give them the phone. However, if you want to read emails, listen to some music and have a cool touch screen consider this phone, specially if it is unlocked. However I must admit, that for that sake, I'd rather pay a little bit more and buy a Samsung Galaxy mini, the Flipside had problems with internal memory.
- zori1990Apr 28, 2012by
worth the money
i looove its social media aspect, and just the fact that it's an android..however im not in love with the look of the phone had it been wider i guess it would be better but since it's not and the screen is cut off for the square thing that u really dont use at all i just dont find it up there with the other slider phones...such as htc slide:) (looks wise) ....and it is too thick as well or so it appears cuz it is not as long.....back of it looks pretty good i mean for the money the phone is awesome im just really picky with phones and i love blackberies the bold 9000 for example htc phones stuff like that...the screen jams every now and then but i guess that happens to every touch screen so yea all in all WORTH ITS PRICE and i quite like the keyboard...wide buttons fun to type on
- mjl780Jan 02, 2013by
Great phone with many extras!!!
Nice phone with QWERTY slider. Makes texting and email sooo much easier with less stress. Stay informed with email and text, news feeds, weather. Many Andriod apps!!!! Needs charged daily, nice that battery, SIM Card and SD Card are accessible with easy rear cover removal.
- unpolireNov 24, 2010by
I now have 3 Cliqs in my household. Keeping the camera lens clean is the biggest drawback. Freezing while typing emails or texts happens often, but the current T-Mobile Android 2.1 update should resolve these issues. The Wi-Fi performance is outstanding and Moto Blur seamlessly blends all of your social networking information. Phone is just the right size and weight. If using all of the features, keep a spare battery handy and car charger. I find it best to keep it plugged in when at home or desk. This phone is capable of doing more than you could ever need and easily takes the place of a netbook. Only upgrade is an iPhone, which has much poorer call performance but a better display. My son left his Clique for an iPhone 4 but I can never hear him clearly on calls, it's weakest feature! Read full review