Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned smartly in a slim, stylish, and square body, the Motorola FLIPOUT smartphone is easy and fun to carry around in your pocket, pouch, or palm. Snappily swiveling out to reveal a spacious five row QWERTY keypad, this Motorola smartphone is sure to compliment your personality. Engineered with Android 2.1 OS, this Motorola cell phone provides fast response multitasking, so that you can browse the Web, check emails, message a friend, listen to music, and do lots more, simultaneously. Capture crisp, clear, and life-like pictures with the 3 megapixel camera of this Motorola smartphone. Featuring the 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, this Motorola cell phone allows you to get connected with your loved ones, sitting at your favorite Wi-Fi hotspot. With a preloaded 2 GB microSD and up to 32 GB microSD support, the Motorola FLIPOUT gives you ample of space to store your media content.
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM/GPRS/EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1170 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 384 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.8"
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height2.6 in.
- Depth0.66 in.
- Width2.6 in.
- Weight4.2 oz
Most relevant reviews
- infiniteamazerNov 09, 2015by
Nifty & Compact - My dream phone
Whenever I first was researching cell phones to buy several years back (2010) I fell in love with this phone -- however it was pretty expensive at the time (something like $400?), plus I didn't live in a place with reliable cell signal so I put it out of my mind -- Until the beginning of this past October, when I decided to look into it again.
The price was amazing ($60.00~!!!) Tho it seems that price only applied to the orange ones and the blue was $40.00 more)). Shipping was stellar -- took less than a week! The case for it was only a couple dollars and also arrived promptly on time.
The Motorola Flipout is super tiny, has a touch screen AND keyboard -- both which make texting so much easier, (I have such a hard time typing on touch screens). It's unique swivel-flip design makes it easy to end phone calls; when you're done talking, just flip it shut and it hangs up -- so much more satisfying than just pressing "END" on more updated touch screen only smartphones.
I don't use a data package, and the fact that I could keep my $30 unlimited talk and text plan from AT&T since the phone is unlocked made the switch from my old phone really easy. The Motorola Flipout does have a larger sim card than the default sim cards that come with most phones now -- but when I went into my local AT&T store they transferred my data and phone number from the small sim to the larger one for free.
The battery doesn't last as long as my other phone but I suspect that's because it IS five years older than that one. As long as I charge it each night I don't have to worry during the day about running low. (My other phone only needed charged every other day).
This phone is everything fifteen year old me hoped it would be -- simple, easy to use and stylish. So if that is what you are looking for in a phone then this is the way to go!Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tabikitty21443Mar 04, 2014by
Not bad but not great.
I was looking to upgrade to a simple smart phone from a slider phone. I really was attached to the full qwerty keyboard so that appealed to me. I like the setup, the menus are easy to navigate. I cannot get a google play app though. I use straight talk wireless through walmart, and I must say i was slightly disappointed with some things. I cannot get the phone to receive mms messages, even after trying multiple set ups. All in all not a bad phone but i should have choose something more compatible with straight talk.
- alonsito29Apr 05, 2013by
Nice tiny phone for a good price
My wife wanted a small phone, so she is very happy with this model, it is very easy of use. The ringer volume is too loud so it can be hear at long distance, amaizing keyboard just the right size, the only cons is the battery life.
- ebrimasannehApr 03, 2013by
i will recomend any one to buy this phone,it work perfect and all the featu
i will recomend any one to buy this phone,it work perfect and all the features works soo good.i reall love this phone soo much and is easy to use,it has all the features you need for your phone google,skype,viber and all other websites that you will need for your phone
- 2011gerardogonz...Feb 04, 2012by
Great phone, sleek and nice design. It is very small and easy to carry anywhere, but it is still powerful and fast. The quality of Motorola is impeccable.
What I do not liked is that this model is came with some features locked, such that there is no menu option to install applications from unknown sources. This means that I can not use it at 100% capacity. Anyway still a good investment.