Motorola Droid X - 6.5GB - Black (Verizon) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationSurf the internet using the 3G-enabled Internet connectivity of the Motorola Droid X phone with ease and swiftness. This Motorola smartphone allows you to share data, photos, and music at amazing speeds using the 802.11n wireless networking standard. Capture excellent pictures using the digital camera with zoom, dual LED, and automatic focus of this Motorola touchscreen phone. With the integrated Android OS of this Motorola smartphone, you have access to a huge variety of apps and games. This Motorola touchscreen smartphone, equipped with Li-Ion battery, delivers up to 480 minutes of talk-time and 220 hrs of standby time. Record and play a wide variety of audio and video formats, including HD such as AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, and more, with the Motorola Droid X smartphone.
- User Manual
- Family LineMotorola Droid
- Storage Capacity6.5GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO Rev. A,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA 800/1900 CDMA2000 1XEV-DO
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1540 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 220 hr
- Screen Size4.3"
- Display Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.02 in.
- Depth0.39 in.
- Width2.58 in.
- Weight5.46 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
Most relevant reviews
- cjchulliJul 07, 2016by
Droid x used phone seller
The Droid x is great for a beginner in smartphone usage and you will love the Droid x phone. Long battery life, with Motorola's history of electronics you will find a solid operating system that will pick up signals when other phones are lacking. Constantly identifying Wi-Fi signals that are both private and protected as well as public for use by all.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- briane99Apr 11, 2015by
Some people just aren't smart phone people
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED- First let me say that this is my first Smart Phone and I've only had it for roughly a month so don't take my word as Gospel. The phone isn't as "user friendly" as my girl friends Galaxy S4. Finding info about the phone and it's workings to me isn't easily found in the phone itself, Secondly- And this one is all on me for not researching/or thinking about how much ram it has which is only 512mb so after only downloading a couple of apps my phone started to be really slow and do weird things. Thirdly- The battery life that almost everyone said was good isn't, [ i purchased a brand new battery after i got the phone and it's no better than the 1 1/2 year old battery that came with phone]. I think the bottom line of this review is. I'M not a Smart Phone Guy and I miss my reliable Flip Phone which I intend to go back to. P.S. everyone says i'll get use to it. I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE.Read full review
- 1981highlandpar...Oct 01, 2014by
Excellent Value Superb performance.
This phone is an excellent value when compared to other phones. It takes very good quality pictures, It provides a very easy and friendly path to the internet. The screen displays bright and crisp Icons. It is very easy to navigate from one function to another using the Android system. I like the phone so much, I purchase them for my family members. Motorola got it right with this phone. AAAAAA+ Excellent
- tech.154Dec 01, 2014by
droid x2 great phone
I've had this phone for just over one month and it works great good reception, great battery life, easy to use, it takes great pictures and what I also like about this phone is it has a removable battery, I would buy again, great price.
- *bandmngr*Jul 08, 2015by
Great little phone for teenager's first.
I have had two of these phones now. They are good phones for a teenagers first phone. Easy to learn and easy to use. Has 3G so they can get on the internet.