All listings for this product
- $4.991 bid4d 1h 42m
- $69.99 Buy It Now
- $50.00 Buy It Now
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $239.95Trending at $249.77
- $214.99Trending at $220.98
- $264.99Trending at $299.00
- $619.00Trending at $670.00
- $219.89Trending at $227.00
- $231.00Trending at $349.99
- $303.11Trending at $309.93
About this product
- Product InformationPowered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, the Motorola Droid Razor XT912 cell phone makes multitasking a breeze. As it runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, this Motorola Droid phone lets you access a wide range of applications. This smartphone has a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass that offers better protection against scratches and accidental damages. With 4G support, the Motorola Droid Razor XT912 cell phone lets you stream music and videos at blazing speeds. You can surf the Internet on the go, with Wi-Fi connectivity on this Motorola Droid. Capture memorable moments in outstanding quality using the 8 MP camera of this smartphone.
- Family LineMotorola Droid
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X / EVDO,LTE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) CDMA 800/1900 WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 LTE 700
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- ConnectivityBluetooth,Micro USB,USB 2.0,WLAN
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeProprietary Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity1780 mAh
- Display TechnologySuper Amoled
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.15 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.71 in.
- Weight4.48 oz
Most relevant reviews
- watson29512Dec 28, 2015by
Motorola Droid Razr xt 912 User Review of a bad cell phone
This Droid Razr phone is the worst phone I ever owned. The phone freezes up, restarts on its on, opens up apps I don't select, flickers from screen to screen. I am not making any phone recommendations, but you do not want to buy this phone. Sometimes the phone takes ten seconds to one minute to open one app and I have to do soft resets on it to get it to respond. As far as the battery is concerned, I get about four hours of use out of a fully charged battery when its constantly being used.
Verified purchase: No
- may191984Dec 09, 2015by
This is my 2nd RAZR. I purchased this one new off of Ebay after the ringer stopped working on my last one. Not happy. This phone has multiple issues. GPS spent work. Earpiece volume is awful. Almost every app locks up phone. Battery life is good unless you actually want to use the phone to do anything! Would not recommend!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- dingodan123Jun 29, 2016by
Was not the model I expected.
This was a very disappointing purchase. The battery will not hold a charge for 2 hours, The phone was damaged and not disclosed. This is the last time I will buy a used phone on line.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- excalibercaptDec 09, 2014by
great price great operating system. small battery not for the net surfer
great operating system. texting system is thinking of what you are going to say very well. fast, easy to use software. short battery life to keep phone thin but the power saving program is great.
- imissthesunJun 30, 2014by
Liked my original so much I bought another
I like this phone so much that when my old one (which I bought under contract) started acting up after about 4 years, I purchased another one. It is easy to use and understand and takes decent photos, which is nice. I did have to replace the battery in my old one a couple of years ago, because it stopped holding a charge, but after that it was fine until the charging port got a short in it and would only charge if you held it in a certain specific way. Considering that this is my only phone, is used heavily, and is not treated gingerly I would definitely recommend it to anyone in my shoes; middle aged, doesn't have time to learn the newest technology every month, likes dependable and consistent performance and expects an item to hold up.
Yes I would recommend this phone :)