CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary of medical nursing and allied health includes: an alphabetical organization with no subentries; comprehensive definitions for key entries such as major diseases, disorders and procedures; detailed drug entries; and the Colour Atlas of Human Anatomy.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/10/2006
- Content Note2,200 illus
- Weight2650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.